Reviews for Pokemon DP Ash and Dawn farewell
Missy me chapter 1 . 6/14
Awesome! they should put all the characters in the series of seasons after the Kalos region
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I also believe dawn is the best choice for ash though I havent seen the best wishes series
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I totally agree with this review but why did it not happen... it is sooooo ovi that dawn likes ash and that ash likes dawn ยท
Ulga chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
That stegosaurus didn't even exist.
It's "Your such a KID"
The grasshopper is Scyther/Scizor
Your stories are mainly lyrics and the last chapter is solely based on author's opinion.
I like your story, but not your comment.
Repeat: I like your story
A friend chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Much better ending kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i loved this. ash and dawn love. i was thinking how ash haven't kissed dawn so sexy girl
1Fanfanatick chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Hi! I have to say... I LOVE THIS!

I hope you make this a full story though I don't think you will. ( though I'm not sure where you would go if you do... maybe you could write some one shots about their date. )

I also like how you just... god I just love this... I can't say any more... more of this please. Cause you got my hopes up with the 2nd chapter...any way on fan rant.

I agree with a lot of the reviewers and you. BW wasn't very good ok a some parts were good but not like D&P. That was the best season for me in a long time. I love this parring to death and I too ( though I dought it will ever happen ) hope that Ash is pared with Dawn.

I just wish the BW turned out like D&P but the writers must be out of ideas or are getting lazzy because they think the game are enough.

Who know let's just hope that X and Y ( which is what I'm calling the next gen... unless that is what its called ) turns out to be better.
(P.s. this is one of my longest rievews\fan rant ever...)
Infernapeblaze chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I watched BW2 World tournament Junior cup episodes, that when Dawn returned for a while. But I didn't like that Dawn was agreeing with Iris and calling Ash a kid in the Onix episode. * faceplam * In detective Clian episode, she said " All boys can be pain sometimes". Seriously, what was the BW writers thinking ? Turning Dawn into a Iris clone ?
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good job, this story is a nice homage to DP191.
swati chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I too THINK THAT ASH and DAWN are make a perfect couple together . Pokemon dp is my favorite cartoon and
favorite series of pokemon . You are really amazing .It was very well written . I just loved it . All the best and I wish you will make the best fanfic .
Cadyn Brewer-Sidelia Miller chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I cried it was so upsetting that 2 people in love have to part.!
Fatima Gloria chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Will you make a part 2 because this was amazingly amazing I love it so much
cassidy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Must make more
Armed and awsome chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
More please
willis761 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I enjoyed this and you are right about ash and dawn.