Reviews for Pokemon DP Ash and Dawn farewell
pearl fan chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
i agree black and white was a HUGE let down. considering ash's success at the sinnoh league, he had a good chance of winning the unova league. dawn should of stayed, things would of been MUCH better but nooo they had to "reboot" the anime series. ashs personalities changed too after sinnoh. ash and dawn are the cutest couple and through high touch we know that they are always special partners and one day will be a couple even if it doesnt show in the anime. thankfully x and y is better though it seems like they are leaning towards x and y and serena which is stupid. Dawn and sinnoh will always be the best no matter what. AshxDawn FOREVER
Missy me chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Awesome! they should put all the characters in the series of seasons after the Kalos region
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I also believe dawn is the best choice for ash though I havent seen the best wishes series
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I totally agree with this review but why did it not happen... it is sooooo ovi that dawn likes ash and that ash likes dawn ยท
Ulga chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
That stegosaurus didn't even exist.
It's "Your such a KID"
The grasshopper is Scyther/Scizor
Your stories are mainly lyrics and the last chapter is solely based on author's opinion.
I like your story, but not your comment.
Repeat: I like your story
A friend chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Much better ending kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i loved this. ash and dawn love. i was thinking how ash haven't kissed dawn so sexy girl
1Fanfanatick chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Hi! I have to say... I LOVE THIS!

I hope you make this a full story though I don't think you will. ( though I'm not sure where you would go if you do... maybe you could write some one shots about their date. )

I also like how you just... god I just love this... I can't say any more... more of this please. Cause you got my hopes up with the 2nd chapter...any way on fan rant.

I agree with a lot of the reviewers and you. BW wasn't very good ok a some parts were good but not like D&P. That was the best season for me in a long time. I love this parring to death and I too ( though I dought it will ever happen ) hope that Ash is pared with Dawn.

I just wish the BW turned out like D&P but the writers must be out of ideas or are getting lazzy because they think the game are enough.

Who know let's just hope that X and Y ( which is what I'm calling the next gen... unless that is what its called ) turns out to be better.
(P.s. this is one of my longest rievews\fan rant ever...)
Infernapeblaze chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I watched BW2 World tournament Junior cup episodes, that when Dawn returned for a while. But I didn't like that Dawn was agreeing with Iris and calling Ash a kid in the Onix episode. * faceplam * In detective Clian episode, she said " All boys can be pain sometimes". Seriously, what was the BW writers thinking ? Turning Dawn into a Iris clone ?
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good job, this story is a nice homage to DP191.
swati chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I too THINK THAT ASH and DAWN are make a perfect couple together . Pokemon dp is my favorite cartoon and
favorite series of pokemon . You are really amazing .It was very well written . I just loved it . All the best and I wish you will make the best fanfic .
Villain Princess chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I cried it was so upsetting that 2 people in love have to part.!
Fatima Gloria chapter 1 . 5/28/2013