Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
Dorvell chapter 133 . 1/13
Malcolm sort of reminds me of Malfoy and Regulus. It's all fine and dandy to talk the talk but when forced to walk the walk, you often get in over your head. I'd like to think Malcolm will double-cross the Knights somehow, but I'll read on to find out!
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 143 . 12/17/2014
Holy fudgenuckles! This is one long story! The longest Ive seen on FF, like, ever.
Roronoa Zoro chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The story started off great . It was like reading a real novel . But after a couple of chapters , the story went downhill . The negative points -

1) The story was going real awesome until the arrival of Lily Potter . Perfect scholar , perfect witch , perfect looks , perfect voice ... That type of character ruins the story . Every character has certain flaws .

2) Too Many Characters . You introduced too many characters in the story who weren't even relevant . You should focus on the main ones only , or else the story becomes less interesting .

3) Story was like a Fairy Tale . "Main characters always win " type of story is not preferred .
Power harry chapter 121 . 6/14/2014
I have loved this series but my only problem is I would love either more shows of magical power from al and harry or more fights involving the same people. Possibly even a new dark wizard.
Jharry1960 chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
This is my second time through these stories and something has been bothering me. I know that Aaron and Arianna have scars and that Harry heals them later. I'm wondering how, with all the time on the islands and at the pool at the residence, they do not come up until later.
Quan chapter 61 . 5/25/2014
You know, this story was ok until Lily, the supergenius prodigy seeker social butterfly who has no bad qualities came to Hogwarts. She is one of the worst Mary Sues I've had the misfortune to come across.
Guest chapter 57 . 5/25/2014
I've read HEA and I've read some of this, and this is what I have to say. Your stories are just compilations of happy, fun events. There is no conflict whatsoever. The couples are too fairytale-ish. They never have fights and it seems like all the main characters will marry their first girlfriend/boyfriend. However, I wa beginning to like this story, until Lily came to Hogwarts. She is one of the worst Mary Sues I've ever come across. She's a supergenius, but a social butterfly and a girly girl at the same time. And she had to be the best Seeker at Hogwarts since Harry Potter. Oh yeah and she's apparently very pretty as well. She never shows any bad qualities or anything either. The rest of the characters are ok, but Lily just killed the story for me. I encourage you to keep writing, and I have only your best interests at heart, when I tell you that this story and HEA are, really, really bad.
frankieu chapter 143 . 5/24/2014
just finished the story was a great read thx for taking the time to write it
Amanda chapter 143 . 2/19/2014
This isn't just a review of the chapter, but of both stories as a whole. I love them. I have read them both numerous times, and every time I wish there was more. Its been an absolute joy reading these stories. Keep up the good work!
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So much fun, like reading the actual book.
NicoleTheSmith chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hi! I can't say how glad I am that I found your stories again! I read them ages ago when I didn't have an account and I wanted to read them again! I would love for you to write another story! :)
The Critic chapter 52 . 9/6/2013
Griphook died in deathly hallow...
THE CRITIC chapter 42 . 9/6/2013
the title shud have been- "lily potter ...a witch or goddess"
Severus Snape chapter 29 . 9/5/2013