Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
Just wondering why Jason and Brian, Amy and Millie's boyfriends can't visit on hogsmeade weekends
AliS256 chapter 1 . 10/17
I loved this! I read your ‘Harry Potter Happily Ever After’ story many years ago and enjoyed it very much. I recently discover its sequel ‘Harry Potter The New Marauders’ and look forward to reading it as well. I was wondering if you could possible PM me a Weasley Family Tree for The New Marauders story. This would make it easier to read as your next generation characters are different to canon.
Keep on being a great storyteller and inspire us with your unique tales!
snewmark chapter 143 . 10/8
Wonderfully Written Story. I absolutely loved it. 14)3 chapters or wonderfull writing quality. Thank you so much for writing this. It really inspired me in many ways. 1,000,000,000,000 Likes!
Guest666 chapter 1 . 9/8
Holy cow. This long!
GU3ST chapter 143 . 2/22
This is the best story I have and ever will have probably, I wish this and HEA combined were the epilogue instead of that trashy Cursed Child stuff
arrabella135 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
to the guest who commented on 7/10/2010, swissdog is on this website? I've read his work on wattpad.
54 chapter 75 . 7/11/2016
You said that Ginny was not at the end of term lunch for the New Marauders, then countered that and said that Tracey was talking to her. Keep your characters straight if you have to have so many.
54 chapter 71 . 7/10/2016
For anyone who wants a story that is truly well written and based every bit off of what JK Rowling has given us, then check out Swissdog and their Harry Potter stories. This story is just to perfect with no plot, incorrect characters, characters portrayed VERY incorrectly, way to much technology, wrong terminology, and the female gender portrayed in an awful way in saying that spa and shopping is all that matters. Swissdog gives an interesting, very based off of what JK Rowling would have written; It could be the 8th book.
54 chapter 70 . 7/10/2016
Just realized that first years are not allowed to have their own brooms...
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 56 . 6/28/2016
So sad that Lily didn't have a date to the dance and that she cried herself to sleep.
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 48 . 6/23/2016
That is so sad what happened to Aaron and Arianna, but very happy that they were treated.
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 42 . 6/21/2016
I love how Lily looks like Ginny and has Ginny and Harry's smartness but how she is so much like Harry.
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
Scorpius' grandfather is so rude to disown his own grandson and even his parents are on his grandfather's side, that is just so wrong.
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
Albus' hair is not auburn it is jet black because in everything written about him says his hair is jet black and Lily is the only Potter to get the Weasley red hair.
KaitlynSpoerner chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Congrats to the Ravenclaw team on winning the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup!