Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
54 chapter 75 . 7/11
You said that Ginny was not at the end of term lunch for the New Marauders, then countered that and said that Tracey was talking to her. Keep your characters straight if you have to have so many.
54 chapter 71 . 7/10
For anyone who wants a story that is truly well written and based every bit off of what JK Rowling has given us, then check out Swissdog and their Harry Potter stories. This story is just to perfect with no plot, incorrect characters, characters portrayed VERY incorrectly, way to much technology, wrong terminology, and the female gender portrayed in an awful way in saying that spa and shopping is all that matters. Swissdog gives an interesting, very based off of what JK Rowling would have written; It could be the 8th book.
54 chapter 70 . 7/10
Just realized that first years are not allowed to have their own brooms...
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 56 . 6/28
So sad that Lily didn't have a date to the dance and that she cried herself to sleep.
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 48 . 6/23
That is so sad what happened to Aaron and Arianna, but very happy that they were treated.
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 42 . 6/21
I love how Lily looks like Ginny and has Ginny and Harry's smartness but how she is so much like Harry.
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 25 . 6/20
Scorpius' grandfather is so rude to disown his own grandson and even his parents are on his grandfather's side, that is just so wrong.
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 24 . 6/20
Albus' hair is not auburn it is jet black because in everything written about him says his hair is jet black and Lily is the only Potter to get the Weasley red hair.
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 13 . 6/17
Congrats to the Ravenclaw team on winning the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup!
Ginerva-Potter-18 chapter 12 . 6/17
At least the pranks that James pulls aren't like the original Marauders pranks were and he isn't targeting certain people. Also it is nice that James is helping The New Marauders by stopping kids getting bullied.
TNMLover chapter 1 . 6/16
This is the best fanfic I've ever read! This is my third time reading it! I especially love lily (even though some say she's too perfect) and Kieran! I cried my eyes out when I finished reading it! It would make my year if you could possibly make another generation of Lily and Kieran! The "where are they now" just wasn't enough. I understand if you can't...but please try! Let me know!
Isabelle chapter 143 . 6/13
Sigh. Finally done. I really have no idea why I continued to read this story. Nice try, but it was UNBEARABLY slow, boring, and irritatingly perfect. Some points:
-Lily. Why. Does. She. Exist. She is WAY WAY WAY too perfect!
-Everyone is in Ravenclaw.
-There is NO bad guy whatsoever.
-Why doesn't Scorp marry Rose? #Scorose
-Too many characters.
-No plot.
-Who are all of the strange children that people hare having? (ex. Carolyn, Brianna, Nicholas)
-Too much tech. I loved HW because of how old it seemed. Parchment, books, not internet and they use owls. None of that was really that good in this.
I do have a few more points, but I have used up too much space already. One thing I would like to congratulate you on is absolutely PERFECT spelling and grammar!
~Isabelle
dragonfire1994 chapter 143 . 3/9
I read this well darn .You should really do a Scorpious and Briana story.
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 3/9
Geewhizafry! !
Glad your chapters are shorter than some of your other stories
I agree with the person that wrote about not liking ravenclaw as a house
Sorry but I do hate it