Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
jyothiprasadb chapter 143 . 8/29/2012
Finally... I could finish it. This is definately the longest book I have ever written. You have a talent for springing conversations while writing.

Overall it is OK.

I have few suggestions though...
1. There is very thin plot, most of the time it is like reading a diary of many people without much happening. There are lot of paragraphs, I skipped by looking at first few words in whole book, because I understood that it is not going to add anything to plot. I have dropped reading this many times and picked up another book and restarted TNM after I finished that one.
2. There is too much hugging, kissing, snuggling, nibbling. I don't have any problem with them, but reading them so many times makes for a boring reading.
3. Everything around harry potter and family is perfect, where as every thing around bad guys is bad. Even their families doesn't have much love for each other etc., It is OK for one or two instances, but if it happens with every family, it makes for a boring pattern.
4. Some adventure is involved in final chapters after Al joined aurors, but that is also very short and the final fight is too simple.
5. Every project harry's family takes up is successful every time. Even the TNM events are also repetitive and successful every time and every body loves them. As I said earlier, reading them once or twice is good but the novelty wears off after first few times.

However, There are many positive aspects as well, please keep writing more you certainly have a knack for writing drama. All the best for your future writings.
the incubi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story. Holy Shit it's long!
rara avis91 chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
I have really enjoyed the stories of yours I have read. They are well-written, and I love the on-going plots.

There is, however, one thing that has been bugging the crap out of me and I just finally have to say something. When one is referring to the already married "maid of honor" in a wedding, she is referred to as the "matron of honor" as she is no longer a "maiden." Please forgive an old woman a pet peeve. :)
Tom chapter 108 . 7/21/2012
I really like this story but every character has the same kind of personality. They dont go through breakups at all and they all get engaged in school. Thats kind of weird. You also made a homophobic statement about Dennis beating a guy up if he kissed him. That would be wack but it's no different to if it was a girl. I like ATW heaps though so when is the next update for that coming. :)
Guest chapter 143 . 6/30/2012
loved the book wish you would have had a better battle for albus in the book really wish we could have read about that 6 hour battle
Xenat25 chapter 48 . 6/8/2012
I love your writing, and this chapter has moved me to tears! Having no idea of how to improve on the best nexgen story I have ever read, I can only ask you to keep up the great work!
Babyygurll97 chapter 143 . 5/31/2012
omg i loved ur story it waz a very creative twist to the haryy potter story i waz in tears a couple times cuz of the way u desribed things and just the story its self i loved every minute of it!
smielke309 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Finished reading ATW - loved it...you've got a gift when it comes to writing...slowly making my way through TNM. I'm curious...the idea for the Phoenix Foundation I'm assuming it's based on Fawkes the phoenix right?..can't help but wonder though if it isn't also a little nod to MacGyver...he worked for the Phoenix Foundation after all too :)

Keep up the good work - looking forward to reading the rest of the story and more of your work.
VampirePrincess123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
DopplerGirl chapter 143 . 2/1/2012
Wow, thats a lot of words
PotterMichael chapter 85 . 1/26/2012
Wow! An amazing chapter that was so full of heartbreak and sadness and tons of other emotions. Harry seemed very in character when he exploded like that, especially after they insulted Ginny. I thought it was very brave of you to write on this as it's such a controversial issue but it does seem very likely that Harry would try to help abused children, as well as orphans, like himself. I absolutely love this story and the writing is so powerful and emotional that feel drawn to the page. Great Chapter, thank you.
PotterMichael chapter 84 . 1/26/2012
Why is it that almost every year a firstie has to make the house team in quidditch. Harry was the first one in over a century and now its almost every year. At least they could make it in 2nd or 3rd year but too many kids are way too good its not even a surprise anymore. Only thing I can say is I'm glad they are back in school cause that summer took forever.
PotterMichael chapter 69 . 1/20/2012
Only Ron would have underwear that's over twenty years old. Hilarious!
PotterMichael chapter 59 . 1/19/2012
One problem, Al put a silencing charm on the Magic Mistletoe when he is under age and not at school. Just wanted to point it out.
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter. Its going to be really fun reading this again. I like the change of pace with everyone going into Ravenclaw. Seems likely because of how stacked Gryffindor is at the time.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »