Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
PotterMichael chapter 85 . 1/26/2012
Wow! An amazing chapter that was so full of heartbreak and sadness and tons of other emotions. Harry seemed very in character when he exploded like that, especially after they insulted Ginny. I thought it was very brave of you to write on this as it's such a controversial issue but it does seem very likely that Harry would try to help abused children, as well as orphans, like himself. I absolutely love this story and the writing is so powerful and emotional that feel drawn to the page. Great Chapter, thank you.
PotterMichael chapter 84 . 1/26/2012
Why is it that almost every year a firstie has to make the house team in quidditch. Harry was the first one in over a century and now its almost every year. At least they could make it in 2nd or 3rd year but too many kids are way too good its not even a surprise anymore. Only thing I can say is I'm glad they are back in school cause that summer took forever.
PotterMichael chapter 69 . 1/20/2012
Only Ron would have underwear that's over twenty years old. Hilarious!
PotterMichael chapter 59 . 1/19/2012
One problem, Al put a silencing charm on the Magic Mistletoe when he is under age and not at school. Just wanted to point it out.
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter. Its going to be really fun reading this again. I like the change of pace with everyone going into Ravenclaw. Seems likely because of how stacked Gryffindor is at the time.
Sissyjo261 chapter 133 . 1/2/2012
I've read your story about 4 or 5 times, I think it'd be great if you could get some fan art or find pictures of what the characters look like. A family tree would help too :)

You should write sequels about the stories in between the last chapter and the epilogue :)
kiger00 chapter 143 . 12/23/2011
this is easily the longest story ive read took me a week to finish it i think you should write a novel
Hornet394 chapter 143 . 12/4/2011
You just had to make me soooooo obsessed, right?

For a whole month I've been on this, chasing through 143 chapters, and now I'm on happy ever after. Now, , this is really well-written, and I like the way you paid attention to almost every detail, some I have already forgotten.

Some chappies i like: Harry 'punishing' the ppl against the child abuse help, the Canons first season (especially the hasbes, wasbes, and wannabes), the first couple of spellbound concerts (you make me so want to download 'you never noticed me', if it was avaliable), and the TNM functions, the auror catching, and literally everychap related to the older/original Malfoys (I was laughing like crazy at the Malfoy Christmas scene), Malcolm, and a whole lot more.

But, something that I don't really like is the too in depth description of the investments, the income, you know those bolded paragraphs, except for Spellbounds two records I didn't read the others.

Also they're too perfect. You see Lily and Al and James and almost everyone is good at everything. Also too many ppl are good at Quidditch, I just dont know who to support during house games, there's a four way situation round here.

Plus I don't like the Slytherin bashing, you keep saying that Slytherins bully, but bullies can come from EVERYWHERE. It was a bit better in the 100th chap onwards, but then it worsened during the chap where head girl Brianna is on the train.

Also, I think the chaps during the holidays are relatively more boring than Hogwarts chaps. One last thing there are just TOO many characters, for me who is attempting at least 10 chappies everynight, it's quite tiring remembering all those names. Especially with the original adults.

Oh yeah, I think the ending was a bit... I don't know how to put it. If I were you, i would add in the final chapter, in a out-of-tnm-and-family Hogwarts student explain what TNM is up to now, after all, The New Marauders is the main theme of the whole story.

So this is the end of mu extended review, I dont't care if you can't receive flames, that's your business, I'm just telling you what i think.
just chillin.killin chapter 143 . 11/19/2011
So... many... happy... endings!
just chillin.killin chapter 56 . 11/14/2011
there is really only one way to break the boy reaction rector scale. And that is when the girl the guys is about to go out with is so stunning, that the boy faints from the shock. WHY CANT LILLY GET ANY LOVE?
just chillin.killin chapter 37 . 11/13/2011
GET SOME HARRY! GET SOME!
just chillin.killin chapter 36 . 11/13/2011
you know, I stopped reading this story after the 12th chapter for lack of drama, but then I decided that I started reading and Im going to finish reading, but I need some kind of drama in the story, so thank you for adding a little bit.
Hornet394 chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
I'm only on chapie 28 and I'm already totally addicted!
Amr1991 chapter 127 . 9/8/2011
You have an amazing writing style and I love the story! You find a way to keep the story interesting and make it enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
CheecaRose chapter 143 . 9/7/2011
I read this story and loved it... the only question I have is, what happened to Neville? Maybe I missed something when closing the story and coming back to read.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »