Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Ahhh, smart...I had forgotten that the second generation would mean that technology was advanced. I sure wish we had virtual stuff in the year 2015, but I really highly doubt it. I miss quills and parchment, so much fun to think about. ANyways, good chapter!
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Two things...Arianna and Aaron? I'm confused, Albus mentioned them in the letter...are they related too? Also, first years aren't allowed to join the Quidditch team! Harry Potter was the one, the only exception!
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good story! I never read a post DH story before, and this is a great first read.

I'm confused though...who is Nicolas? I mean I know that Bill has Dominique, Louis, and Victoir; George has Fred and Roxanne; Percy has Molly and Lucy; and Charlie don't get married I don't think...so who's kid is it? And his mom is a Ravenclaw? I can imagine that would mean Luna Lovegood is the mom...but I still don't get it...
crazypotter chapter 143 . 2/15/2011
I love this story thanks
BellaFlame chapter 64 . 1/9/2011
I loved the 'Quidditch Family Feud'
BellaFlame chapter 55 . 1/7/2011
You did a great tricking me into who was no long in the game. I am normally able to make a fairly accurate guess at what happens in a book before I read about it. At first I thought that maybe Rick had quit the team. Great job not many writers are able to keep me guessing, the only ones that I can remember are the authors from The 39 Clues Series.
emmagraceling chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
do you realize this story is longer than the harry potter series itself? dedication
Muggle-Born Gleek chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
good :)
teachergirl chapter 143 . 11/7/2010
Thanks so much for re-posting this story. I enjoyed reading it again. You have a wonderful way of storytelling. I hope you'll write some new stories!
echo27fire chapter 93 . 11/6/2010
Ok so the story it's self is ok. But it seems to me that you have a lot of stuff in some of the chapters that's totally pointless. Also, there is WAY too much hugging and kissing going on in each chapter. It seems like ever paragraph is one giant group hug.

And the fact that everybody's relationships are just perfect and basically get married right outta school is kinda lame. Same with all the abused kinda that stayed over for Christmas. One good Christmas is not going to make them supper hug bots and make them all happy.
billyvmom chapter 143 . 11/5/2010
I just finished your story there were quite a few things I liked about this story. I really took a lot of time to finish this story. I think you use the word sbrilliant, snogging, cuddling a little too much and have all the kids getting married too early but, other than that it was great.
echo27fire chapter 37 . 11/2/2010
Wow, that was quite a bold move.
echo27fire chapter 30 . 11/2/2010
Oh Ho Ho!

I'm really liking this story now.
echo27fire chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
Just about to finish the first year. So far the story is great. I find it interesting that you put everybody into Ravenclaw.

Well back to reading...
glasgowgirl chapter 86 . 10/24/2010
This was a great chapter. Loved this years TNM Halloween trick, taking all the students on a ride through the series of original books.

It was a really well thought out twist and superbly written.

Well done )...