Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
78meg9 chapter 143 . 8/8/2011
That was, how do I put this? Long. It was really really long. I love the story, and gosh, did I mention it was LONG?
BellaFlame chapter 143 . 7/22/2011
Great story! It took me a while to read but only because I didn't want it to end. Some parts were written so well I almost thought I was reading a follow up book by J. K. Rowling her self. Well done!
Livacle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is actually a good chapter well done.
chinqs chapter 56 . 7/4/2011
LOOOL nice trick
chinqs chapter 31 . 6/19/2011
AHAHAHA PWND
chinqs chapter 30 . 6/19/2011
oohhh damn Lucius is getting in on this one, things are spicing up! nice job as usual! :)
chinqs chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
why is there a Yule ball? it's only for the triwizard tournament
chinqs chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
first of all I want to congratulate you on the great letter your wrote! and also all those expenses they were pretty complicated, but I feel really bad for scorpius. anyways great chap!
chinqs chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
I don't think al is supposed have auburn hair, doesn't he have brown? (unless they're the same thing then I'm stupid). great chap though!
AJKing chapter 143 . 6/16/2011
Ive just finished all 4 of your stories and they have kept me captivated throughout the plots and kept me reading when ever possible. I think you are an incredible writer and believe that it is the authors decision on who the characters are in there own stories, I dont believe you should be discredited for making up characters, just because JKR drew a family tree of HER storyline. Also people not knowing who characters are, try reading the first part of the story and then the second, it makes perfect sense. Keep up the good work, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories and hope you will write more.
chinqs chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
LOOL i love where this stories going
chinqs chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
whos nick, aaron and arriana children of?
chinqs chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this is great! i dont know why this doesnt have as many reviews as it does!
Rollercoasteroflife-1D chapter 143 . 5/29/2011
I 3 this story and the first one! They are amazing and awesome buits of writing. I read it awhile ago and spent ages searching to find it so i could read it all over again... Awesome work :)
NewFanFictionFan chapter 143 . 4/26/2011
I finished this story! Wow, 1.3mm words, the equivalent of more than 5 novels. I give you enormous credit for putting this story together.

You do something that few authors can do, that is keep a large number of characters in the story active at once. The downside of that is that many of the characters you are keeping active are not contributing to the plotline of the story.

Not many typos are included, on average about 1-2 per chapter. A common one is 'that' for 'than', its an easy one to do, and is never shown by spellcheck.

Overall the story is enjoyable, but its too fluffy, all goody-goody characters who never do anything bad or vicious to their friends or enemies [not like any teens I have known!]

Thank you for the many hours of work you put into creating the story. I hope you will keep writing, I'll gladly read anything you put up. In spite of the fluff, I enjoy your writing.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »