Reviews for Harry Potter The New Marauders
just chillin.killin chapter 36 . 11/13/2011
you know, I stopped reading this story after the 12th chapter for lack of drama, but then I decided that I started reading and Im going to finish reading, but I need some kind of drama in the story, so thank you for adding a little bit.
Hornet394 chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
I'm only on chapie 28 and I'm already totally addicted!
Amr1991 chapter 127 . 9/8/2011
You have an amazing writing style and I love the story! You find a way to keep the story interesting and make it enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
CheecaRose chapter 143 . 9/7/2011
I read this story and loved it... the only question I have is, what happened to Neville? Maybe I missed something when closing the story and coming back to read.
PotterMichael chapter 143 . 8/28/2011
I have read this story from start to finish. This is a great story that had a lot of details and tons of character depth(million words goes a long way). Now that I have reached the end I feel sad because this story has captivated me so much; there were times where I felt it was boring and other times I couldn't stop reading until late into the night, like right now. It was a roller coaster ride that was well worth the wait.

Thank you for writing this story and I know this must have taken a long time but please write more. I can't wait for the continuation of "After The War" now that I have finished this story. It is amazing that you can write two separate stories on the same topic and still make both of them so amazing.
bub23453 chapter 143 . 8/21/2011
holy crap that was long! Good but so long... i'm off to bed after being up half the night...
78meg9 chapter 143 . 8/8/2011
That was, how do I put this? Long. It was really really long. I love the story, and gosh, did I mention it was LONG?
Ms. Dragon chapter 143 . 7/22/2011
Great story! It took me a while to read but only because I didn't want it to end. Some parts were written so well I almost thought I was reading a follow up book by J. K. Rowling her self. Well done!
Livacle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is actually a good chapter well done.
chinqs chapter 56 . 7/4/2011
LOOOL nice trick
chinqs chapter 31 . 6/19/2011
AHAHAHA PWND
chinqs chapter 30 . 6/19/2011
oohhh damn Lucius is getting in on this one, things are spicing up! nice job as usual! :)
chinqs chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
why is there a Yule ball? it's only for the triwizard tournament
chinqs chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
first of all I want to congratulate you on the great letter your wrote! and also all those expenses they were pretty complicated, but I feel really bad for scorpius. anyways great chap!
chinqs chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
I don't think al is supposed have auburn hair, doesn't he have brown? (unless they're the same thing then I'm stupid). great chap though!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »