Reviews for Ten
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I laughed quite loudly when I saw your authors note that said "...where Takeru was a complete badass and falcon punched the digimon kaiser right in his own headquarters!" or whatever you said. I watched that episode last night and so you calling it a falcon punch is so funny to me right now.

Also, there were other things I laughed at. The story cracked me up and made me smile and whatnot. Yay :D
MalaZh chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
What pleases me the most is the fact that you're not overstretching their characters. Things fall into place just nicely and I especially love how you make references to the original story! Afraid and Scarred is my favorite :)

Keep writing dear, I just added you as my favorite author!
heisuke28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Your story is cooooool :D

love the part when Takeru is afraid losing Hikari in the Dark Ocean and held her hand tightly XD 3 It's sweet for meee XD
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I liked this a lot :)

HikariTakeru hehe she told him he qas the kindest, cute, and handesome

I have a question though. I thought Hikari was pregnant so how is she on her period?

Either way great story loved it ~

I love your Takari storys even the one shots (which is rare) so I'd love to see more :D
EshtarWind chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love LJ for making this prompt and made you made this story. LOL :D very cute, fluffy, and great. :) marvelous. :D
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! Great story :)
Akeemi-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

my heart beats loudly when reading your storys

it makes me wanna cry when they end :)

always supporting you!
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 10/21/2010

I love it. So cute. XD

great job!
Hikari and Takeru chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Still,your writing is so good

But,what about Coincidence or Destiny?Please go on writing it,it is the best FanFiction I have ever seen!
Chaos Blademaster chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is a nice little one-shot. I especially thought Cleaning and Once More were good. Though I totally had the source for Scarred flash though my mind. Takeru Badass Mode FTW!

For the record, the so called "vampires" of Twilight actually match the mythology of pixies, who glow in the sun and drink the blood of virgins (at least, I THINK it was virgins, maybe young maidens).

Also, is there ever going to be an update on Coincidence or Destiny or is it dead in the water?

Thanks for writing,

Crimsonphoenixmon chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
An interesting, great oneshot :) loved it
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
To say I loved this would be understatement. This was freakin' adorable! Plus the fact you had a nice amount of Takari helps ;D I loved your writing in here and I hope to see more soon!