Reviews for Remembering
Tasari chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Hoo! Goodgood. Very interesting musing-never considered it this way before.

Dai!

Tas
Hawkelf chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Whoa...

Creepy! I like it! I like it!

Very nice.

thanks
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Yikes! This is too good! :) Very much what I imagine Aragorn and people like Galadriel thinking re: the Ring. Even when you know it's bad, it's still attractive. . . .scary! Good job, Thalia!
Tar-Miriel Dragonkin chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
not bad thalia, just let the readers know who is talking, even if the title DOES say it, it can be kinda confusing. i hope to read more to this or others like it someday *dissappears in a swirl of a star studded cloak* *a dark form with wing flys away overhead with the glitter of sapphire and silver scales*
Tae chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Wow, a lot of s' on that last word. ;)

I liked this. You built the mood up nicely, and it's kind of creepy, but in a good way.
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
That's great, Thalia! I love this, it is such an interesting idea to give them the same memories!
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I like very much the idea of Aragorn remembering memories that aren't his. Nice little study.
Shada Bay chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Chilling ending! Though we all know nothing comes of it. However, Aragorn mentions that he was there several thousand years ago when the Ring was cut from Gorthaur's hand. Though he may not be fully human, men of his line can live no longer than several hundred years. Again, good description! I'm just commenting.
Pennhothwen chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
it's creepy... and intriguing... and not a bad mini-fic at all! :) -P
Grace chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Creepy scene! Cool though.
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
whell slitli disterbing wutevr
SlimyMonkey321 chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Interesting and very good.I liked how it displays a

darker side of Aragorn. It was a bit short but a facinating

adventure into a very unknown place:The Mind of Aragorn
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Hmm...I like it. It's got a very unique, interesting twist to Aragorn's character...especially if you believe in reincarnation. Nicely done; it was a little short, but I'm not complaining. Because it was shorter it 'hit harder'.
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
If it's Aragorn, then how can he be alive when Isildur was alive and why is he calling himself Smeagol and Gollum?