Reviews for His Partner
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was so funny! Especially the awkward ending!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Poor Sasori getting caught out by the Akatsuki! XD He'll never live it down!
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Nice... FAVORITE STORY-EVER! Please write more!
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
lol then the hormones kicked in...poor Sasori...
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
"I'm gonna destroy another one of your stupid puppets un!" over his shoulder. "AND TELL PEIN ON YOU!" ZOMJLOL! - YOUR FAN FIC WAS SO AWESOME I CREATED A NEW WORD! ZOH MY JELLYBEANS LAUGHING OUT LOUD! THIS IS AWESOMENESS!
Wrath76 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh well, sexual harrassment does have its advantage AND disadvantages. Bad karma coming back at you, Sasori. XD
Bluestarz Strike chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
LMFAO! Omg I was laughing hysterical during the whole story! xD!

It was freaking hilarious! Definately favoriting
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I'm dying of laughter over here. Poor Sasori... XD
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was too funny, the end made me laugh so loud I woke my mom up and she was not pleased but oh well. I could just picture Sasori smirking then going oh shit why me XD pure win
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ahaha! I think I almost died when Sasori turned around after "hitting on" Deidara. Poor old man! LOL

Loved the humor!
Nini97 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i absolutely LOVE the end cuz its like...

Dei: Dose the offer still stand? *hopefulness*

Sasori: NO!
Randomstalkerwihnousername chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*snort* *wheeze* *snicker* *giggle* *lol* *guffaw* *rofl* *cough* *dies* ** (great job, you joked me to death! *mutters* ahole. Jkjk, I loved it!)
Charxilyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
XD Wow, this was so hilarious, especially towards the end! Great job writing it, the OOC-ness was so funny and well done :D
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww! Ths Was Cutness! I Lovied It! Dude! The End, w/ Sasori Nt-Quite Hitting On Deidara, I Wantd SO Badly To Laugh, Bt Knew Tht If I Dd, Thn Id Wake Up Lil Brothr Who Was Taking A Nap XD! Ur Ingenious! Like... OhMyGod... U Shuld Ttlly Write Mre 3 Ill Love U Lots!... Well, Love U Lots Mre, Anyway P So Yup... Keep Up The Writing! Ja Ne D!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010