Reviews for Set Me Free
I want a kuribo too
Samina chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I think its dartz
maudylicious chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
noooooo why noooooo this is so sad omg im done aaaaarghhhh haha
Roku Leo chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Wait, Yami x Yugi is Puzzleshipping , that's right , but Atem x Yugi is blindshipping , not Atem x Heba , if Atem x Heba then that's still puzzleshipping , anyway , I love the story
Angel-the-hedge chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
it's sad, cute, romantic and scary all at the same time
JGgirl chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad this is finished now I don't have to wait
JGgirl chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
His is getting really interesting!
BlackAndrey chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Did you seriously use a line from a Mulan song?
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
*twitches* Uh...uh...uh...S-Seto and A-Atemememem...k-k-ku-issed-kissed?! On the lips?! In-incest...that's just weird. So weird. Too weird. I'm going to forget that. Forever. U-um...wow...uh. Yeah.
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Oh no! What's gonna happen?!
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Fuck if I knew.

I've been noticing a lot of grammatical mistakes throughout the chapters as I read. You's dialogue-its setup-is primarily the problem. When two individuals are talking you must create a new line for them to not confuse your readers and make it sloppy. I'm sure you know what it looks like so I won't have to be redundant. I've noticed you have mistakes not capitalizing certain words like: "I'll" and some of the name's (I saw Yugi's name not caplitalized in one of the early chapters.)

Other than that...YAY! :D
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
That was fucking awesome.

"Bring. It. On. Bitches."

Pure gold. I commend you on that my friend. That was one helluva insult though, got me blinking too. Loved the fight though. Atemu was on somone's back. *snickers*
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Damn! I'm glad I don't have that! I would die if I did! I'm a fucking SLUT! Kaiba's in though and of COURSE you'll put him with Joey. *rolls eye* Typical. (Secrety likes the idea*
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Seto Kaiba huh? Wonder how THAT'S gonna turn out.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
*swoons* Take me Atem! *pulls off clothes*

Atem: UGH!
Me: *gasps* RUDE!

And that was the story of Reviews to Master.