Reviews for Bundle of Joy: A sequel to Jonathan's Gambit
BigRed67 chapter 19 . 1/19
Oh I'm so glad I found this after reading Johnathons Gambit on ksite! I hope Clark won't enlist that would be too much. But I have a feeling he will end up at the Planet eventually.
JamesTKent chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
I've been enjoying this tale a great deal (I've read it all just today - Christmas Day, oddly enough - my wife and I couldn't get down to see my son and his family for Christmas because I'm recovering from a broken femur, so it's been quiet), I'd like to ask a small favor of you. As a crusty, punctilious editor who's spent too many years correcting them, could I ask you -please- to learn the difference between the possessive and the plural forms, and which forms require an apostrophe?

I love your writing too much to let it stop me, but every time I see "the Kent's", I think "the Kent's -what- . . . ? Apostrophes belong with the possessive, not the plural forms.

You're writing really IS too good to allow that to stop me, but it would keep me from wanting use red pencil on my screen grin.

Merry Christmas, and thank you for the gift.
Adela chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
I can not wait for next chapter
klingoncowboy chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Good stuff! Warm and friendly story telling and characters! Thank you kindly for sharing!
clarkfan325 chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Great chapter.
Clay19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
i like it.
julschristine975 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
I love General Lane. Way to be an awesome dad. :). Thanks so much.
clarkfan325 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
This has been a long two weeks.. Speed it up please? Love this story
julschristine975 chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
I've really enjoyed this series. Thanks so much.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Lex is stupid. Update!
cathy03 chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
usually i leave you me thoughts at DI but i haven't got the notification for the update there yet so i'll comment here, ok?

loved that all the community ran to help the Carmichaels. Such a powerful action that says so much about these people.

The scene between Lois and her father was beautiful too. Actually, i do love the way you write Sam Lane and his relationship with his daughter in all your stories.

And the last part... Lana is dead! i wonder if what Lex wants to say to Clark has anything to do with this... i wonder if he has anything to do with it... or maybe Lana faked her dead like she did on the show... The way i see it, in this story, Lana is the villain and if she's out of the picture they'll live happily ever after and where's the fun of it?! hehe we all love a good angst don't we? ;) LOL

this story is lovely and i can't wait for the rest of it :)
Callista Wolfwood chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
That's what I'd like to call ironic. Update!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Please tell me that Lana got caught up in the twister? Update!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I love this story so far I was so happy that you started a sequel to Jonathan's Gambit. I love it! Update!