Reviews for Cupid and Psyche
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I wonder if that look and forceful look away was enough for Peter to decide never to come again? Maybe Nick already messed it up, and just doesn't know it yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You need to change your description... I came here under false pretenses expecting this to be about Cupid and Psyche and Stockholm Syndrome.
That being said, I'm pleasantly surprised, because I LOVED "The Child Thief" and I agree with you, I would have kept Sekeu and Nick alive. I feel bad about Redbone, but as much as I liked him, someone was going to die.
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Why, oh why doesn't this have a sequel? XD

There's way to little love for those two!

Thankies 3
Arwenia chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Don't delete it. Please. It's great as it is. And I actually read the greek mythology when I was 12 years old. By myself. All of it. And it's not that rare for people to read those stories.

I am a book worm so... maybe there's little people nuts enough to read that fat book but I don't regret it. :)

Write more... Pretty pretty please?
Swiping Monocles chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
IF YOU TAKE THIS STORY DOWN, I WILL GO BAT SHIT INSANE.

That was beautiful.

I never in my life expected to read that book and find fanfiction of the MOST OBVIOUS PAIRING EVER.

But ohmygod. Ohmygod.

Yes, stupid review. No, I don't care, becase this was so awesome I can't describe how much I love you right now.

:D
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh please don't delete this, you had me completely hooked right off of the bat!

I have to say I really loved your working of ancient mythology into the story, a good metaphorical situation is always a good time!

Please consider writing more for this fanbase, I'm sure I would not be the only person who would love it if you did!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was an amazing story.
Tronnie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh my gosh! I was SO happy to find a "Child Thief" fic, and a slash one none the less! I think yours is the only one out there! so thanks for writing it.

please don't take it down! such small fandoms can't afford that. believe me, i have some OLD fics that i've wanted to take down, but don't because others like them (for some reason). BUUUTT you could always write more! *winkwink* ;)

You did very well with capturing the characters of Nick and Peter in this. I can see it fitting in with the story perfectly! Actually, i'd really like to read a sequel to this :)

the only thing i'd suggest for this is to watch your uses of "him" and "he"; sometimes it gets confusing..

great fic, thanks for sharing, and really look forward to seeing more like this!
Elena-Raine chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Please don't remove this! It's an awesome story. 8D I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation, but that's up to the author lol. Still, it was really well written and the plot was fantastic. I really liked it. :3
A.C chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Write more! Please? There aren't enough fics for this excellent book.
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice! I like how you never really say who Nick is with.

P.S. I like Cupid and Psyche too. .