Reviews for Ultimate love story
shelshokd chapter 93 . 11/27/2016
Well kiddo... Whoo!

I just finished this story, and I know I'm late for the party, but I just had to put a little something down for a review for ya.

When I first started this story, I did find that I had to push through the first 20 chapters or so. I did struggle with the grammar, spelling and continuity issues in the begging of this epic fic. However, I could quickly see the talent behind the physical writing errors and I was already hooked with your incredible imagination and your ability to make ALL the characters people we readers could really care about. (Love your OCs btw)

What I didn't expect, but was elated to see was how much you have grown as a writer! By the time I got to 'The Great Battle', (as I refer to it) I was biting my nails! I remember those episodes of the '03 show and relived all that excitement! Only this time it was better because you managed to masterfully weave in a believable way for the girls to be involved, and have them coming out strong and brave! The battle itself was a feast of imagery and action! The bond between the girls and the turtles is beautiful and believable without being too sugary. There was just enough angst to grab a readers heart!

So, I know this is long-winded, but I really wanted you to know how much your talent and enthusiasm moved me, and I'm thrilled you have more stories for me to read! Huge kudos for a job well done! I'm off to read the sequel! ;-)
Guest chapter 93 . 11/13/2016
Could you please make the seqeul ultimate famliy story please! I really want to read it really bad I'm trying to be patient but I'm just to excited! It's my favourite fanfiction! X
joshua.aquino0106 chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Best Soap Opera fan fiction I ever read ️
Guest chapter 44 . 3/26/2016
I absolutely love your stories keep up the good work. But am I the only one that ( and correct me if I'm wrong) realize this is all Leo's fault, he's the one who found karai and didn't listen to them when they said to leave her with the foot or don't get involved with her so he put them in that position and caused all of that so if anyone's to blame its him.
Guest chapter 93 . 6/17/2015
Can you please make the seqeul ultimate famliy story please! I really want to read it really bad I'm trying to be patient but I'm just to excited!
StitcherBell chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
Ok so I'm to lazy to log in! I don't do many reviews but I had to say I am so glad you used my FAVORRITE song...Monster! Loving this story but I have to say WTH is Leo thinking!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 92 . 3/20/2015
Finally! I've been addicted to this story for who knows how long. I give this story 100% thumbs up all the way!
Since I cant find "Ultimate family story" I'll content myself with ur next big hit on my list..."Soul skin deep a Green ever after".
Still, I will be on the lookout for ur sequel...please, 'Don't go breakin' my Heart.'
WOLFJADE28 chapter 70 . 3/6/2015
Why u gotta be so mean...u fiend! Poor Donnie . ...u better fix him...or else...
WOLFJADE28 chapter 58 . 3/6/2015
You...are officially awesome . ...for including my favorite musical of all time...and for enhancing Leo and Kiras relationship. U da bomb!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
A-teens version of Elvis Presley hit...thank goodness !
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I didn't know this story existed, but now that I do, there's no turning back.
ShadowGirl chapter 92 . 11/7/2014
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this book...you inspired me to write one of my own. Great job.

Thank you for writing about my hero in a half shell.
o0wild-imaginings0o chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
this chapter was adorable. That scene between Mikey and Gwen on the gazebo was just perfect :)
LooksOnTempests chapter 93 . 7/24/2014
Just finished your story. I've been reading it for awhile. It was very entertaining, and I really enjoyed it. You have a lot of imagination. I hope you continue writing. I am going to read your other story now too.
PyrosPixie chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You are by far my favorite turtles writer. I love this story so much. Thank you for writing something I will read over and over again! This is seriously one of three that have my praises, well now four with your latest. :) Keep being awesome, I look forward to more adventures with you!