Reviews for Ultimate love story
Can you please make the seqeul ultimate famliy story please! I really want to read it really bad I'm trying to be patient but I'm just to excited!
StitcherBell chapter 43 . 5/24
Ok so I'm to lazy to log in! I don't do many reviews but I had to say I am so glad you used my FAVORRITE song...Monster! Loving this story but I have to say WTH is Leo thinking!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 92 . 3/20
Finally! I've been addicted to this story for who knows how long. I give this story 100% thumbs up all the way!
Since I cant find "Ultimate family story" I'll content myself with ur next big hit on my list..."Soul skin deep a Green ever after".
Still, I will be on the lookout for ur sequel...please, 'Don't go breakin' my Heart.'
WOLFJADE28 chapter 70 . 3/6
Why u gotta be so mean...u fiend! Poor Donnie . ...u better fix him...or else...
WOLFJADE28 chapter 58 . 3/6
You...are officially awesome . ...for including my favorite musical of all time...and for enhancing Leo and Kiras relationship. U da bomb!
WOLFJADE28 chapter 26 . 3/2
A-teens version of Elvis Presley hit...thank goodness !
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 2/26
I didn't know this story existed, but now that I do, there's no turning back.
ShadowGirl chapter 92 . 11/7/2014
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this book...you inspired me to write one of my own. Great job.

Thank you for writing about my hero in a half shell.
o0wild-imaginings0o chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
this chapter was adorable. That scene between Mikey and Gwen on the gazebo was just perfect :)
LooksOnTempests chapter 93 . 7/24/2014
Just finished your story. I've been reading it for awhile. It was very entertaining, and I really enjoyed it. You have a lot of imagination. I hope you continue writing. I am going to read your other story now too.
PyrosPixie chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You are by far my favorite turtles writer. I love this story so much. Thank you for writing something I will read over and over again! This is seriously one of three that have my praises, well now four with your latest. :) Keep being awesome, I look forward to more adventures with you!
favmikey chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Make more things that will make Mikey go the next level or that they don't mess with Mikey girlfriend that he goes alone with no one for backup and fights the foot when goes home everybody sees Mikey all hurt ok. Because Mikey is like my favorite. but the story is really good i read it to morning. To night good incredable awesome great tmnt lover fan! : )
TMNTlover33 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I like this one so far. You can tell where your writing style has changed between this and Soul Skin Deep. It is confusing sometimes trying to figure out who is saying or doing what because you switch up the "I said"s continuously. But even with these this is a very cute story. I figured you'd do some kind of meeting without knowing they have mutual friends. I was curious to see if Raph and Lynnette would meet in this chapter. And how. Very interesting. I'll have to come back and read more.
Shelvon chapter 93 . 2/28/2014
I love this story please finish making Ultimate Family Story. Make it a long story compared to ultimate love story. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THAT STORY WAS AWSOME. Keep this up and you'll be a really famous book writer. Please don't do any cliff hangers in the story.
Guest chapter 93 . 1/12/2014