Reviews for Confessions of a Love Sick Geek
hotmama4jd chapter 16 . 4/24/2020
Well is tell you what I’d think of a lemon in the next chapter but that was 5! freaking years ago. S pretty confident you have have left this this whither and die you have no obligation to finish this but it’s EXTREMELY SHITTY Ask for feedback again and again ax be not even bother to tell us you had to stop writing (for whatever reason).
You have enjoyed a large contingent of authors that beg for feedback then leave us hanging. (The unaccompanied soul, Art School-which even took out money for a charity story!, little green & easybella, The Blizzard, The Day the Earth astood Still
(How many promises did she apply to tgatone?), the original fuck you story called “the Limona” that was 2-3 chapters from being finished in 2010, the and the fantastic story that had a name like Cazaro something (it was absolutely a an Edward vampire and bells played piano and t the voluotri was in the audience. It disappeared without a wiring about 2010.

This sucks. IF YOU CAN NOT FINISH THEN WRITE A SLALL SYNOPSIS OF WHAT TGE FUCK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. WE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND THOUGHTFUL FEEDBACK-the least you could do was hop just give us some closure. Because just dropping it is beyond a evil, bastard. MF MOVE.
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Is this ever going to be finished? I love funny geekward.
brebre99 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I loved it
brebre99 chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
Amazing i loved it
Unknown Atheist chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I want an adorable Edward just like this one. Please!
MizzVicki chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
more pls!
MizzVicki chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Twinned by Conversed
WHERE DO i FIND THIS?
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Damn you, got all teary!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
they were great together just like it was meant to beand it really was Edwards first time the other time didn't count that was just a fall that put him therebut it was the first time for making love for the both of them when will the next chapter be up.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
yes they need to be together without anyone bothering them they deverve that don't you think it's took them eight years to get here
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
lord god almighty now what will that be the final straw with that piss Bella off and leave what will Edward do
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
you know it's sort of funny when I was young and in school I over hear several cheerleaders in the bathroom one day talking about geeks making the best lovers they knew how to please a woman because they studied every subject and learned things football player was to stupid to learn might be true
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
What is already knows she loves him now she knows he loves her no big deal he needs to know she loves him too
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
well lets hope it's BELLA
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
ne's cutting his own throat talking to Tanya but boys gota learn even if it's the had way