Reviews for Confessions of a Love Sick Geek
Swanderful chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
l only just found this story, and l'm in love with it! The characters are fabulous and the writing it great. Please, please, please continue writing it soon! lt's too good to be on hiatus!
MissWallflower10 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love geekward!
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Let me begin by saying I love all of your stories on FF and in The Writers Coffee Shop.
I've read nearly everything...some of it twice and three times. Please finish this story. It is sweetly endearing and conveys a powerful message most needed for today's youth. Although I appreciate, greatly, the raw and gritty you write so well, this Edward, coming into his own and stepping up to face the demon world of bullies, needs to continue onward with his transformation and proclamation against hurtfulness. He is a strong, proactive character who recognizes the need for self-assertion and personal change to achieve a desired result. Parents and larger siblings can't always fight their kids battles, nor should they be expected to. Edward's approach promotes self-esteem and self-concept boosting without actually having to resort to real violence. Comic book Bella is his fantasy woman on paper. She gave him the strength to carry out his plans. She has to kick butt. But, that line is drawn. It's okay to fight because it's part of the fantasy. In reality, violence doesn't solve things, it compounds them. That's why Edward needs to help Seth and further develop his sense of self. He's still resorting to the pathetic loser flashbacks and needs to grow a bit more. Please continue your message.
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Loved it! What a great change to his life. Cannot wait for her reaction;)
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Mister found this ...and I'm jumping on both feet first.
I love me some geekyward;;)
rosalie2022 chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
JennLD chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
This is really cute I love 'geeky' Edward. Its awesome how Seth and Ed are becoming friends and sharing an interest. Great job.
Leibeezer chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
I just found this story, and I think you are doing a great job. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
Soni's Angel chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
Loving this story so far and thought to review after playing catch up on all chapters. I love that Bella realized her love for Edward before he buffed up;P Edward vomiting on Tanya was so hilarious. I honestly hope you do continue with this story as I am having a blast reading it;)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
please, please, PLEASE start this one up again!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 15 . 12/1/2011