Reviews for How To Train Your Rukia
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Weird couple.. So adorable. I wonder if this was how Yoruichi and Kisuke started out when they were way younger.. XD
ceiyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Nice
Devil'sEyeAlchemist13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
O-O How would you know, Ichigo?
blueties15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think this is my favorite how to train you...!
zero09q chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was great, but damn Ichigo got to get her drunk to get in his pants, hehehe im a perv
Jeebus chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very funny and few grammatical errors. It doesn't seem like Ichigo is training his Rukia, instead it seems like he's giving tips to lesson the damage she may cause.
Childofthedawn90 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Haha, sorry rukia, but i like ichigo's book better! I love your "how to train your..." series! Has to be the cutest, funniest things i've read! Can't wait to see the next one you come up with!
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOL XD! This was so hilarious! And Chapter 6 is the best one! XDD Poor Renji: "If this guy has red hair (cough Renji cough) and creepy tattoos, just whip out your sword and kill him. Believe me, no one will miss him."

Wow, Ichigo, "Get her drunk" -.- Still funny, but he sounds like a raper...

Anyway, hella funny, Uryu has to go and buy his story!
kororon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is so cute :)
Fiiaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really love this oneshot!

I couldn't stop laughing after this: If this guy has red hair and creepy tattoos, just whip out your sword and kill him. Believe me, no one will miss him.

Hahahha poor Renji! XD

Nice work!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hahaha this has been my favorite in the 'how to' series so far!XD the part about ichigo whining that his rukia was doing nothing and thinking of "SOME OTHER GUY"...ROFL Priceless XD
Genesis Queen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
"Attention, breaking news. It has been announced that tall men with orange spiky hair all around the world have been seen burning books outside their homes. We do not know what this is about, but some have said that the book is, "How To Train Your Ichigo," by Rukia Kuchki. I haven't read this book, but if these guys are all burning it up, it must be good."

Lol EPIC Win!
09ice chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
LOL

glad you make a sequel to rukia, can't stop laughing bout it
xBleachxAddictx chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA I love this! it is so funny! I love chapter 1! i also like the part about if the guy has red hair and creepy tatoos kill him! I nearly fell off my seat laughing at this story! Keep writing!
GoranR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Yush, now you double did my day n_n. I also deviant watched you.