Reviews for Chuck and Sarah vs the double date
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I think this one would have been really satisfying if I had read it during Chuck season 3. It was fun though.
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Excellent alternative to the crap canon tried to feed us. 2 thumbs way up!
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was very good. Short, very funny and full of Charah. What more could one ask for?
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
um basically i loved this. fan-freaking-tastic.
Clems M chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice one. Sweet & funny.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hahaha. Oh man. Outstanding, Kate. Outstanding. Honestly, I couldn't stand Hannah or Shaw's character, so I'm glad they got it stuck to 'em here.
mia2009 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Nice story! If only that was how things really went down.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
thanks for giving me a great laugh
tshdow chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was interesting. ) Thanks
MC.darklydreaming chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I rather enjoy your "weird one's."
NickyR chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
WOW, so to say that this amazing piece surprised me would be a lie, because it didnt, not given the author who wrote it, you never cease to amaze me, and this is just what I needed. It had me confused, and then answered my questions, was very unique, and the ending, well how in the hell can you not like the ending! made me think of carina and casey, haha... you rock, this is getting favorited!
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great one shot and thanks for the shout out, I do like my Charah and Shaw bashing don't I XD.

Really funny lots of great lines throughout,especially liked the teenager lines.

Looking forward to anything else you might write.
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was great...and hot!
liz chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Loved the story! sooooooo cute and awesomely written! total congrats 4 ur parents on 34yr!
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great idea and i loved the reference to Sarahs sushi order plus thanks for the twilight tranks and assertive chuck.