Reviews for The Healer's Journey
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I'll never tire of reading new versions of the scene where Aragorn saved Faramir! Poor Faramir was lost in a dark place indeed, but I guess in a way Aragorn was, too. I never before realized so claerly how important a milestone this healing must have been for Aragorn himself, or how much comfort being able to save Faramir's life must have given him after having lost Halbarad only a short time before. I loved this chapter! :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Good chapter. Excellently written Aragorn as always. You really get inside his head.
Virtuella chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
A very satisfying conclusion.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Those are impressive scenes during the healer's trance.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I really love how you describe Aragorn's healing powers! It's so interesting to follow Aragorn on his journey as a healer and discover right along with him the skills that have been given to him. Of course I also loved that it was Halbarad's life he saved in this chapter. ;-)
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see if there is anymore to be discovered about our favorite Healer!
Darkover chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
This is very well-written and quite descriptive. I particularly liked Halbarad's description of Aragorn's appearance during the healing trance. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing and posting this! Sincerely, Darkover
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Good story-glad to see it posted here.
Mirach chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'll review the whole story, because I've read it in teitho in one piece, and such is the impression it made on me also - it is really a complete journey, with its beginning, the first trial, a seeming failure that, at the end, turns to fulfillment in the greatest of all trials. A wonderful story, and I like especially the fact that it includes Halbarad, and that you show how Faramir filled his place after his death.
Darkover chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is good! Nicely written, and a fine idea for a plot. I hope you will continue this. While it would be okay as a one-shot, it would be even better with additional chapters. Please finish it, and thanks for writing and posting this story! Sincerely, Darkover
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story, lindahoyland. I love stories that explore this part of Aragorn's life. Very nicely written and I'm glad to see the 'TBC' letters at the end.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It was an impressive scene how young Estel instinctiuvely enters the healing trance!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved getting a glimpse into how Aragorn's journey as a healer began when he was only a child! I can just imagine him instinctively trying to help Elrond and save Gilmir, like he did in this story, and I like how you described the healing trance. I'm already looking forward to reading more! :)
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Interesting start, I can't wait to see more little Estel!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Finally got the site to show me the story! I swear it's up and down more than a window blind. Anyways, I'm really glad that it did, because it's an excellent story of how Aragorn started on the healer's path.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2