Reviews for The Healer's Journey
Deandra chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Very nice! I remember reading the first chapter some time ago, so it is nice to get the rest of the story. Still, I am always sorry about Halbarad dying. Such a pity.

- Deandra
Darkover chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Well done! It was good to see Aragorn come into his own as healer as well as warrior and king. The way you have portrayed it, his healing of Faramir was particularly impressive, as Aragorn could not be certain it would work, or that he would not lose his own life in the process. Very well written, and an enjoyable story. My only criticism: Aragorn should be saying he is "no Valar," rather than "so Valar," which I assume was a typo. Thanks for writing and posting this story. Sincerely, Darkover
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I was hoping you'd do this particular healing scene! Great job!
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I'll never tire of reading new versions of the scene where Aragorn saved Faramir! Poor Faramir was lost in a dark place indeed, but I guess in a way Aragorn was, too. I never before realized so claerly how important a milestone this healing must have been for Aragorn himself, or how much comfort being able to save Faramir's life must have given him after having lost Halbarad only a short time before. I loved this chapter! :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Good chapter. Excellently written Aragorn as always. You really get inside his head.
Virtuella chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
A very satisfying conclusion.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Those are impressive scenes during the healer's trance.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I really love how you describe Aragorn's healing powers! It's so interesting to follow Aragorn on his journey as a healer and discover right along with him the skills that have been given to him. Of course I also loved that it was Halbarad's life he saved in this chapter. ;-)
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see if there is anymore to be discovered about our favorite Healer!
Darkover chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
This is very well-written and quite descriptive. I particularly liked Halbarad's description of Aragorn's appearance during the healing trance. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing and posting this! Sincerely, Darkover
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Good story-glad to see it posted here.
Mirach chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'll review the whole story, because I've read it in teitho in one piece, and such is the impression it made on me also - it is really a complete journey, with its beginning, the first trial, a seeming failure that, at the end, turns to fulfillment in the greatest of all trials. A wonderful story, and I like especially the fact that it includes Halbarad, and that you show how Faramir filled his place after his death.
Darkover chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is good! Nicely written, and a fine idea for a plot. I hope you will continue this. While it would be okay as a one-shot, it would be even better with additional chapters. Please finish it, and thanks for writing and posting this story! Sincerely, Darkover
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story, lindahoyland. I love stories that explore this part of Aragorn's life. Very nicely written and I'm glad to see the 'TBC' letters at the end.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It was an impressive scene how young Estel instinctiuvely enters the healing trance!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »