Reviews for Nickels and Pennies
fanastikal chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Absolutely excellent. My favorite line is the one with the leprechaun, about the cattle prod. You're a wonderful writer. A drunk Balthazar is fascinating, even moreso when he picks up a drunk Dave.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was amazing. Great job!
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That made me smile. Thanks for writing it!
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hey. This was great. I thought number 5 was best, the "away, away?" line still has me grinning like an idiot. :)
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
*giggles* I love that last one, with Balthazar getting Dave out of jail. Though I imagine Maxim and Balthazar having a few drinking competitions, back in the day...
mauricel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Good. This kind of "fragment" story requires skill to be that smooth, and it really was a pleasure to read. Thank you:)
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I wish I could say more than just "I absolutely adored every aspect of this fic", but that's primarily my mental state. Brilliant work. Funny. Sweet. And an excellent ending AND beginning.

Top quality. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Sirius
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well done and very entertaining. I hope you write another one shot. I don't have any ideas for "5 things" on top of my head.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Loved this. I literally burst out laughing at some parts.
ArgentJinx chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Excellent story. I like how it was Dave who gets thrown in the drunk tank at the end. A plastered Balthazar has sooo much humor potential. Plastered sorcerers in general do.

Anyways, loved it!

AJ
Jaselin chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was a good story. I really liked it.

If you want another idea for this though, how about "Five times Dave was hospitalized"?

That could be interesting.