Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
irihapeti96 chapter 10 . 8/24
It's been so long but I've just read your writing. This fic is amazing and I wished you could've continued it. I loved everything about it from the moment Tara packed her bags to the moment Tara was laid up in a hospital bed because of a psycho. I loved how you showed Wendy and how Tara and Jax were strong but not strong when they were seperated. I also loved Jax' reaction when Tara said yes
MissDavis92 chapter 10 . 4/17
I know it is highly doubtful that you will continue this story after so long but i do wish to tell you it is a good story and i wish you would continue.

NaeNae78 chapter 10 . 1/15
Love this story! I just started this story and I could not stop reading! I cannot stand Wendy! She has some nerve come into Jax's house and blaming Tara for Abel's kidnapping! She is such a bitch! Wendy just uses Abel to try to get back with Jax, but Jax does not want to be her, he only wants to be with Tara and Wendy hates that! I am so glad that Gemma was on Tara side for once and did not like Wendy and Gemma was trying to get Jax and Tara back together again! How clueless could Jax be seeing that Tara was trying to comfort him and he was pulling away and the moment Wendy shows up he comforts her and not Tara, Tara needed comforting as well! I don't blame Tara for leaving! Then Wendy going to that bar that Tara was at with her friends telling her about living with Jax and that Jax slept with her when Donna died and that Wendy wanted to thank her for leaving cause her and Jax are back together! I love what Tara done to Wendy's hair, that was awesome! I love how Gemma has been teaching Tara! I also love that when Tara breaks it off with Jax, Gemma still wants to have something to do with Tara and then Gemma and Jax make a plan so he can win Tara back! Wendy is such a bitch for going to Tara's place of employment and starting a fight with her and then filing a complaint on her and the hospital so the hospital has to transfer Tara! I wished Tara would have just told Jax that Wendy got her transferred instead of just telling him it was better for her career! I am glad that Wendy has such a big mouth and told on herself and Jax went to the airport to find her! I love how he propose to Tara and then Psycho Bitch came in holding a gun towards Jax and said if she cannot have no one will! Tara basically gave her life for Jax when she jump in front of that bullet for him and I hope Wendy gets put away for along time! I hope Gemma and Tara stay close, because what Tara did for her son and because she thinks of Tara as a daughter! I am so glad they are getting married! I love how Gemma gave Jax him her engagement that his dad gave her that was really nice and meant alot to Jax! Can't wait for more!
Tessaturd chapter 10 . 1/11
Please can we find out what happens to the crack who're Wendy ? Do jax and Tara get their happy ever after ?
brandi.hogan chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Love this story! Had it been continued?
beachgirl29 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Great Story...Would love for this to continue on
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I always thought Wendy was a crazy bitch! I'm hoping Jax kills her and the madame in season 7...js. Great story! Keep it up!
readermind chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
hope you continue :)
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
please update
Petersgirl2011 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
It was great!
Petersgirl2011 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Whew, what a cliffy. Another great chapter.
Petersgirl2011 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Really hating Wendy. Great Chapter.
Petersgirl2011 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Sad but good chapter. Still hate Wendy LOL!
Petersgirl2011 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Another great chapter. I glad Tara kicked her butt.
Petersgirl2011 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012