Reviews for Final Analysis
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was a very lovely story. I miss B5 so much. I'm glad I have it on DVD to watch whenever I want.

It saddens me that TPTB never saw fit to put anythign out about the Telepath War. That would have been something worth watching for sure.

I shall now read your other stories, with confidence, as I am a big fan of your writing style.
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I remember one of the things Sheridan said about it: "There's only one truth about war: people die. Killing is part of a soldier's job; we can't deny it. We can only live with it and hope the reasons for doing so are justified."

Can't have been easy for him, especially since many of the losses were people and aliens he knew. Victory always comes with a price, and this is something I believe you showed quite well.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
YOU KILLED CORWIN! :(

A brilliantly retrospective look at the big mystery which is the Telepath War. A very poignant story.
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really liked this. It was moving and brought home the Telepath War in a way that the B5/Crusade series don't. The TW feels like an abstraction if one hasn't read any of the canon books. Your story gave part of it flesh, so I would look forward to reading any larger story you write about it.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'd say you handled a difficult subject very well. Truly poignant.
NWHS chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Why do I get to live? There was one easy answer. Because, a soft, small voice in the back of his head whispered, you have already paid that price. You are already dead.

So sad, but true.

This was a wonderful oneshot about an event I know so very little about. I would definitely be interested in reading a fic about the Telepath War. You always do such a proficient job combining facts with your own creativity, filling in holes and clarifying points.