Reviews for Artifact
toseekoriginality chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very nice.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
little tony is so adorable! haha! well done!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Three cheers for Maria Stark - bravest woman in the world! :D
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
little five year old tony was very cute it was neat to see maria stark, and i thought it was cool how you tied the first part together with the second. with all the mannerisms that tony still had, or that he'd adopted as an adult :) i thought the two parts complimented each other very well :) and awesome writing as always, the way you write these characters is just unbelievably good :)
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Sooo wonderful, and nice to read about a story that isn't just Pepperony fluff. IC and great food for thought!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Adorable! I particularly loved Maria's thoughts about how best to bring up her precocious son to be a good man, not just a smart one.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Love this. A beautiful character study.
11Redmouse11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was beautiful! One of the sweetest, best-written IM stories I've read. Few authors capture Tony as well as you did here. Nice job. :)
Ethelinda's Window chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You could be writing about cobblestones and I’d still find it enthralling. Which is saying a lot since I detest Dickens purely because he waffles on too much about cobblestones. In short – can I have your brain please?
Mochou chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
such a cute story. Really well written, the responsability and burden of a mother to make the right choice... and the clock which held a value.

It was just a really nice fic, thank you.
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This story is amazing! The writing is perfect. Seriously, PERFECT. I loved your characterizations, and the glimpse of Tony and his mom was fascinating and adorable. I cannot tell you how much I loved this story-it was seriously amazing! There is nothing anybody could do to make it better.
Blushing Rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So cute I love it!
SparrowsFlight chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is such a cute story. I love the interaction between Tony and his mom, especially the subtle mom instincts, (Tony reaching out to grab pie crust, stopping on the top of the stairs etc). I hope you continue to write more stories to this effect. I feel you've captured the characters very well. Great work.
KOG chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love this. Favorite lines:

"I can tell you don't like me very much," he informs her, heaving a dramatic sigh.

"he'd fallen in love with her a piece at a time—atom by atom, as one might expect a nuclear physicist to do."

Why are you sorry?" she prompts. "Because I'm bored of being in my room."

The boy is a magpie, captive to his own curiosity. (- I particularly adore this image!)

And then the ending. Love it. You're really good at ending lines, you know it?
gsrluver chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Cute I like the line "She wants to tell him that he's going to trip over his own feet if he doesn't tie his shoelaces." Pepper has to be just like Maria to deal with Tony.