Reviews for All hell breaks loose
demon butler chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
I love it and the fact that u made near into a fucking psycho is great and that he is ubseast with Matt makes it even better and I would go with the idea about Matt being a demon it would be purfict on and one last thing never give up keep that in mind and can't what for the next one
TheMipstaz chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Wait, how can tht b the last chapter? Wut happens 2 themmm? I havta knowwww :O plzz dont stop i luv this story
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Nice to see them light and playful again. :) Interesting about where they are. o.0
Dartagnan chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
I love the story but there's only one issue. It should be 'saw' instead of seen. So it should be: when she saw mello. There's a few other situations like that in there. If it was seen it would be something like: he'd seen...etc.
Kikki-Surochi chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
I just finished readind all of your current chapters and I really enjoy the story! Nears a little sissy about not getting everything he wants and he should really just get over it. Please keep up the great work. -
yaoixkiss chapter 21 . 10/26/2011
you better continue this be4 i die! i read it all in less than a day thats how blooming good it is! i need more i crave! update soon please i love it!
Lazy Gaga chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
you say that you don't know what to do with the story, and that you should quit writing it, but you still updated every time! This means you're not through with it just yet! Which makes me happy! So, keep going! I have faith in ya! :D
kickz chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Continue its an awsome story :-)
9shadowcat9 chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
CONTINUE IT! D: It's an awesome fic and I love it! You can have a confrontation which leaves Matt dead if you want to end it soon... or...

...I have no ideas... Mello having a guilt trip over Near saying he didn't give Matt a choice? Near kidnapping Matt?

Pleasepleaseplease continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
POPTART LOVER chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
I think they should get help from L,or Mello leaves Matt to get L then Near takes Matt for a couple weeks or days does stuff to him then with L's help Mello finds near kills him and takes Matt back. Thats what I think but im pretty sure theres betterr ideas then this.
lozzy035 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
poor mello ha really hates himself for not helping them

where are they going to go

near really is insane

update soon
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
Ah. I'm glad Matt is still holding his ground.
lozzy035 chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
matt really is mad

how longs he going to act like this for before mello stops him

update soon
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
I tried to review yesterday, but the site was acting up. Anyway, I like how Matt is unhappy with the possessive statements. I'm scared Mello will follow through with them though.