Reviews for Poisonous Spell
dreamaholicme chapter 3 . 4/5
The storyline is awesome. Why does it need to hit the wall? *sniffs*
dreamaholicme chapter 2 . 4/5
*squeals* That is my reaction.
dreamaholicme chapter 1 . 4/5
*cries* This *sniffs* is *wipes tears* Very touching and painful *claps* Love it. Please continue on with its magnificence ~!
dg chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Interesting. I hope you'll come back to this idea at some point.
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I dunno if you're writing this, but my guess is no ;) I hit brick walls all the time, hehe.

I don't have any decent advice to give, additional to the fact that this story is oldeh ;) I'll fav and follow for the stats!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Por favor continua esta historia me gusto mucho deberías poner como jazz se unio a los autobots
andy chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Por favor continua esta historia me gusto mucho pero podrias darle un final feliz
Sin chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
I still gope for update. Jazz needs to be introduced to others.
Neon chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Hooooly crap, please continue this! Please please please! Prowl/Jazz is my secret OTP continue this I beg of you
Retired 14 August 2016 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh Primus, I don't know why I never noticed this fanfiction but now I'm glad I finally did. I really love this pairing and Jazz being a decepticon, it makes the whole fanfic reach a new kind of intensity. I love how desperate you make them to finally complete their sparks with their chosen sparkmates - I always loved the concept of chosen mates in tf fanfics. And the smut is really delicious :) I hope someday you will continue this fanfiction but till that day I will reread these chapters. I love every word of it. Excellent :)
Dark Reika chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
.LOVE your fanfic! x3
Please update soon again! It would be such a shame if it gets forgotten!
And in my opinion Prowl should get pregnant that makes things more interesting ;D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Please update I want to know what happened
nique17 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
What happened? Ooooo.. Please update! Wanna know. I like all the chapters. The first one got me hooked as much as the second one and the third got me curious on to what happened next.
SICProwl chapter 1 . 9/10/2013