Reviews for Poisonous Spell
dg chapter 3 . 7/22
Interesting. I hope you'll come back to this idea at some point.
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 4/5
I dunno if you're writing this, but my guess is no ;) I hit brick walls all the time, hehe.

I don't have any decent advice to give, additional to the fact that this story is oldeh ;) I'll fav and follow for the stats!
Por favor continua esta historia me gusto mucho deberías poner como jazz se unio a los autobots
andy chapter 3 . 3/11
Por favor continua esta historia me gusto mucho pero podrias darle un final feliz
Sin chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
I still gope for update. Jazz needs to be introduced to others.
Neon chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Hooooly crap, please continue this! Please please please! Prowl/Jazz is my secret OTP continue this I beg of you
Retired 8th May 2015 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh Primus, I don't know why I never noticed this fanfiction but now I'm glad I finally did. I really love this pairing and Jazz being a decepticon, it makes the whole fanfic reach a new kind of intensity. I love how desperate you make them to finally complete their sparks with their chosen sparkmates - I always loved the concept of chosen mates in tf fanfics. And the smut is really delicious :) I hope someday you will continue this fanfiction but till that day I will reread these chapters. I love every word of it. Excellent :)
Dark Reika chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
.LOVE your fanfic! x3
Please update soon again! It would be such a shame if it gets forgotten!
And in my opinion Prowl should get pregnant that makes things more interesting ;D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Please update I want to know what happened
nique17 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
What happened? Ooooo.. Please update! Wanna know. I like all the chapters. The first one got me hooked as much as the second one and the third got me curious on to what happened next.
SICProwl chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please...please update this! It's amazing! TT
mouse chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
pregnant prowl?
mouse chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
You should have the Autobots find out about jazz and take him in and prowl tries to rescue him. Or prowl being interrogated after found with jazz. The stories been really good can't wait for the next chapter.
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I hope that you choose to continue this. I've fallen in love with pretty much ALL of your Prowl x Jazz stories, but this one's the type that I truly enjoy. Poor Prowl, so many doubts underneath that cool exterior! Hopefully Jazz can sooth those fears away. I'm kinda curious now about how the rest of the Autobots are gonna take all of this. And what exactly tore/shifted while they were merging? Does this mean that they'll be expecting a sparkling so soon after finding each other, or is this just a normal process of a bond forming?At any rate, I can't wait for more! :)
TinePrivateer chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Colour me intrigued... I am really curious to see where this goes...
How will Prowl react when he awakens and his logic center kicks back in?
How will they break it to the other Autobots?
How with the other Autobots react?
What will Jazz do about his possessiveness? I can't imagine his super possessiveness going down well with the other 'Bots?

Thank you for writing an interesting story. I hope you update it someday. )