Reviews for The Other Side
hannahsmetana chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Great resolution to point blank, well crafted fic :-)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Well that was rather depressing
costley51 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
That's a powerful dream for Peter to have. Good thought. I also liked your thoughts with Jones and the jealousy. I can't decide if I think it's in him to be jealous like that or not, but it is a pretty believable idea.
costley51 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"now that neither of us has any illusions about our relationship" is a good line.
Jaz22 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Nice story! You pulled up quite a few believable emotions on all sides, and I liked the insights you offered. Thanks for sharing.
Jenna42 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Turned on! Thanks, Mam711. I'm still getting the hang of this newfangled technology g
mam711 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Not actually another review - if you want people to be able to email you, you'll need to turn on private messaging in your account settings (I did the same thing when I started here, and Ultracape very helpfully posted the equivalent).
Ultracape chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
First, thank you for your complement. It's nice when criticism is appreciated.

Second, yes, this was a lot expository, however, that happens sometimes when you get near the end and you just want to finish.

Last, but certainly not least, I really enjoyed this story. I think you explanations of how things were happening were plausible. The Fowler we saw in "Point Blank" had changed quite a bit from when we first met him. He, Peter and Neal were the same person in three different stages. When Fowler said he was just like Peter, I could see that and wondered what would Peter have done differently if Elizabeth had been murdered. Here we see that while Neal is still a criminal at heart, he has a moral code which he nearly broke but for Peter's reminder.

Anyway, you showed Peter as the gentle soul that he is, someone who is really putting everything on the line to save Neal's life and soul.
Shao7 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Great Story!
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Wow! Glad that those two finally talked, now it seems it is up to Neal. Any chance of a sequel?
mam711 chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Nicely done. I found the interactions between the characters to be realistic, and consistent with the way I see them.

This last chapter got a little disconcertingly ... British, but overall very well written, and quite moving.
govgal chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
awesome discussion with Neal and Peter. loved it.
Ultracape chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
I usually don't like first person stories but THIS IS FANTASTIC. I don't know if you write Neal and Peter in character but I don't care because you make me want to know the people you've called Neal and Peter and care about what they're going through.

Looking forward to more.
nynine chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
What a time for a broken elevator! Poor Neal just keeps hitting rock bottom. . . ;)

I'm eager to read the next chapters.
last1stnding chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
This story keeps getting better and better. You do a very convincing job writing in Neal's voice. And now a cliffhanger!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »