Reviews for Somebody's watching
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY IT WAS FUN SEEING EDWARD AND BELLA HAVE SEX WHILE BEING WATCHED BY A 16 YR OLD THAT WAS FUNNY!LOL SO PLS CONTINUE THIS STORY!

BIG FAN!
LustoftheLibertines chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Short story, but it's great ;D

Love it! Keep it up
Twilightluvr chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
ALL U HATERS STFU this story is AHmazing its soooooo hot and i can tell you are a passionate writer btw ur writing comes 2gethr luved it keep writing 3 ~Rose~
twilightmom1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
That was soo freaking hot!
grazingalpaca chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
HAHAHA "...and your cock"

and yesh i will check out your rose/emmett story:) sounds funny:)
grazingalpaca chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hahahaha;)

i like where this is going..
Honey Cullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Nice fic, I loved it!

Are you going to add more chapters or is that it?
imakid chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I don't like ch4 because you basically ripped off this scene from Knocked Up and gave it no credit at all. This is the same exact scene. How dare you? You've ruined this whole story and now I don't like you.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
This was good but I love the Andy/Bella/Edward story much better. That one was interesting. I would love to see what happens when the three of them come face to face.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
LOL, that is such an Emmet like fear. I could picture him saying that too.
NewMoan chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Wow, are you really that mindless that you can't come up with your own idea or plot and just need to copy from films word for word? Copying knocked up and changing the name doesn't make it orginal, espeically since it's against fanfiction rules.
sarahlouise80 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
poor emmett n poor was fab.
Sophia chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Hey, the one shot about emmett and rosalie is gd, bt its exactly the same as the film Knocked Up. Exact wording and everything. Try being original.
ilovealion chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Enjoying your lemony story. Thanks for writing : )
miss-volturi-princess chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
funny. awesome. sexy. wicked with a total awwkwardd/funny as shit moment. LOVE!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »