Reviews for A Kid Again
je veux voir la suite !
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
I'm taking it Marco lost his family in a fire
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
That's so cute...both Ace and Sabo was and still is very protective of their baby brother...although Ace was an ass
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
O gosh I'm dying of laughter. "I thought I told him to stop doing that." Bwahaha! So funny.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
I'm going to die of laughter!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
And this is why I always keep a pillow nearby when I read something funny. So I don't wake up the rest of the neighborhood. Love you so much for writing this stuff. I know I've said it before but I just can't say it enough!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Okay love this already and LOVE where this is going. I'm so glad you decided to write this and all of your other One Piece fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I'm kinda confused but I'm liking this fanfiction so far. If it wouldn't be to much to ask, I was wondering if maybe you could make a fanfiction that was about young Ace, Luffy, and Sabo in their younger days. I haven't been able to find many yet. I've become a One Piece fan. And I really like Ace and Luffy, and I'm starting to like Sabo to. Please consider my request. Really LOVE you writing. So much fun to read.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
LOL to the argument on who gets what kid
lolkittty chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
I couldn't find the and this story is so good and- I wish I could read more. Sorry for being so greedy
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
YOUR STORIES ARE NOT BAD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I lost it at the part where they rushed him. Ive never heard anyone use that expression before, whew this is fun!
Illumi Senri chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
I can't find your new account...! Great story... I even searched the story title but there's nothing.
Asuka1920 chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Do tell when you put the story on your other account along with the next chapter.
redluffs chapter 6 . 4/16/2015