Reviews for A Kid Again
I'm taking it Marco lost his family in a fire
That's so cute...both Ace and Sabo was and still is very protective of their baby brother...although Ace was an ass
O gosh I'm dying of laughter. "I thought I told him to stop doing that." Bwahaha! So funny.
I'm going to die of laughter!
And this is why I always keep a pillow nearby when I read something funny. So I don't wake up the rest of the neighborhood. Love you so much for writing this stuff. I know I've said it before but I just can't say it enough!
Okay love this already and LOVE where this is going. I'm so glad you decided to write this and all of your other One Piece fanfictions.
I'm kinda confused but I'm liking this fanfiction so far. If it wouldn't be to much to ask, I was wondering if maybe you could make a fanfiction that was about young Ace, Luffy, and Sabo in their younger days. I haven't been able to find many yet. I've become a One Piece fan. And I really like Ace and Luffy, and I'm starting to like Sabo to. Please consider my request. Really LOVE you writing. So much fun to read.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 1/31
LOL to the argument on who gets what kid
lolkittty chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
I couldn't find the and this story is so good and- I wish I could read more. Sorry for being so greedy
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
YOUR STORIES ARE NOT BAD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I lost it at the part where they rushed him. Ive never heard anyone use that expression before, whew this is fun!
Illumi Senri chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
I can't find your new account...! Great story... I even searched the story title but there's nothing.
Asuka1920 chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Do tell when you put the story on your other account along with the next chapter.
redluffs chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Cutie
xxblueredgreyxx chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
it's really a great story. and i find it kinda cute
i hope u'll find ur passion to write fanfiction again. .