Reviews for Turmoil
The Britches chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hey, I like this. And I don't usually read fics unless it's a Nini/NA pairing. *blush* But this is really good, and I can see this happening, knowing Nini is how she is :D. Good work.
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Dear, that was completely true to the characters and plausible to the situation (yes, my soft spot for Nini has been growing ever since I discovered this catagory, and I don't mind fics that cast Satine in a bad light IF they are well-written and plausible, etc etc.)

So complex. You say so much with so few words. Bravo.
liquidiamond chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Why would I flame this? It's good, and besides, throwing flames ain't my thang.
Saturn T. Riddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
not bad...lol...
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
a fantastic pairing, i must say. nini is the right person to come to christian's aid when he needed a place to just let all his pain go...i really don't like nini, but you've put her in a new light. like always, i praise you for your gift!

love,

yr fellow DHW
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Well, I'm not going to say like everyone else that I have a soft spot for Nini (I don't - I despise the wench) but that was really well written. I can see Christian just giving up like that and trying to find someway to ease his pain. I loved when he gave her the money to get away. Very nicely done. :)
end-the-third chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
_ Two thumbs up. Me likey-likey, since Nini's my favorite Diamond Dog, and also since I never really much cared for Satine(shush, don't tell anyone. they'll have me lynched). This is a really good alternative for Christian (though truth be told, I always had this weird Nini/Satie thing going on in my head). Are you just going to leave it hanging like that?
Spawkwing Diamond chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
*in a Joey Lawerence voice* WOAH! That was great! I loved it :)
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
It was a bit abrupt... I'm a sucker for slow progression of story, you know. But other than that, I liked this very much! People should write more fanfics about Nini! She's neglected, poor thing. And she's probably the most interesting character in that movie...
karita chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
:) Hey, I'm not flamin' ya.
drama-princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Wow! That was definitely intersesting. . . I liked it. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Nini. ;) It was very plausible as well, and just very good. Awesomeness glitter! :)
Catch chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
I like this. It puts a very unique spin on things, and a plausible one at that, as opposed to the usual "Christian runs off with Satine and lives happily ever after" alternatives. It's always refreshing to see characters portrayed in a different light, especially when they're well-written.
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Well...that was quite different. But I won't flame you...I don't give mean reviews...it's not my thing.

Wonderfully written. You are very talented Glitter...you have a gift.