Reviews for Folly's Revival
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Absolutely frickin' fabulous. I get so frustrated with Ziva sometimes for her cluelessness and inability to keep her mouth shut (although I love her too. Wouldn't waste irritation on someone I didn't love). Wonderful writing.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was hysterically funny, even though I do feel bad for Tony. I especially loved the last paragraph, about the blind date. Brilliant, Zae, as always!
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I totally get Tony's woes and ,believable and definately warranted,..;p

I feel for him...
tonysmel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Despite my love of Ziva, this story truly touched me. So sad, but I wonder sometimes, with Tony being the master of disguise, if he hides his hurt so well that no one will ever see that tortured soul of his ? "Tell that to the eight year old who watched his world grow smaller in the rearview on the way to boarding school." Wow. Squeezed my heart, that.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I liked this a lot. A very majestic piece of writing and a great thing to read after four days without the internet. I loved this.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I can't help but sympathise with poor Tony. Perhaps he should employ the "terrorist-grade weaponry he'd launch at a less desirable irritant" - it may very well pull Ziva into line (I have a feeling all craves a firm hand ;) ).
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ooo...I like. But poor Tony. Makes me want to hug him. And just maybe be that blind date, although I'm not blonde. :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I am in such utter agreement with this story. And I'm in lurve with the opener: "Ziva will give opinions the way some people give herpes" I would have burst out laughing had it not been neither the time nor place to do so as I read. I'll have to give this a more careful read through later, but for now...just yeah. What Tony said. :)
mia58 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I get it now. Thanks. And there are some days...
gibblette chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really liked the perspective. Good job.
cymraes chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I very much liked the tone, put me in mind of Jane Austen, after I'd wandered my mind through other that era authors.

The content was clever and the end most plausible.

I liked it, and as you know, I ship these two:)
YellinYee chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Aww, Tony. Papa DiNozzo rolling though DC left its mark on Tony in more than one way. Unfortunately, most everyone only noticed the father/son dynamic and not how Senior was infringing on an "almost there" relationship. *sigh* Tony is definitely deserving of a hug.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
"A woman of a mute persuasion would be nice." Not only nice, but heavenly. {Smile}

This is really excellent, and explains much of what keeps Tony going...he really does want her. But he wants her on his terms - quiet until the right moment arrives. (Yes, I'm a male chauvinist.)

Thanks for posting this. I really did like it a lot!

pdf
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I still love it.

Best line?

"If caught on the wrong day at the right time, Ziva will give opinions the way some people give herpes; without preface or welcome."

Now, how 'bout something ridiculously fluffy? Please?

Bravo, still, Zaedah!

Inky.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well, good writing but I hated the context which is probably just what you wanted right?

It made me very sad overall.

Once again though you demonstrate you handiness with keyboard and imagination!