Reviews for Between You and Me
That Book Gleek chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
SO CUTE! These are really sweet and completely believable. I can totally see these happening in the show.
You could do one of them introducing each other to their parents
SariaKasumi chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
OMG LOVED IT! Ahhhhh I can't wait for you to update this! Esp when you write it in the guys' perspectives next :D great job! I died from all the sweetness lol
twiinklestar chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
This is really, really cute.

And because you mentioned fighting in the drabble with Rachel, I thought I'd suggest 'fighting and making up.'

Can't wait to read more (:
Ai to Kofuku chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
hi hi fave author!

love all around to you!

please update soon!
StaceyB88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aww, how cute! Due to the fact that Finn does something stupid in volume two of season two and I hate him at the moment, I'm shipping Tike now :) This was really sweet, I loved it :3 Honestly, this was adorable!
Uchiha Himeko chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Love it! So cute :)
sunnyblueskies chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
I LOVE this. LOVE IT. There is not enough Tina and Mike in the world, but this makes up for it all. I think it would be interesting if you did a chapter where they fought and then it was them making up. You know? There's just a bit too much fluff for me (which I never even thought was POSSIBLE until you came along), and they can't be all butterflies and rainbows. I think a chapter with five or six different fights and then how they worked it out/made it up to each other.

Just a thought!
krizue chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Loved it!

Please continue it, they are a lovely couple!
ionlyswimbreaststroke chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Love of course. I don't know who would hate it (: Very cute chapter. LOL. Anyways update soon. This is one of my favorite fics (:
lil.ramen.lover chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
AWESOME! But can we see their relationship from the boys' POV. Maybe even Mr. Shue's POV? Because this one is all girls...
iceskater124 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
amazing! i love mike and tina! and this story is so well-written :) awesome job! looking foward to future updates!
jentrem99 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011

dramione917
kataragurl27 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
i like it
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was so adorable! I love Mike and Tina :)