Reviews for Operation: LEGION
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
ok so cartman is going to make a lot of earthbound references. Because theres a lot already also i can see cartman pretty much being porky out earthbound, anyway i love this.
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Wait Negatize Numbuh 13 from KND
cartuneslover17 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Whoo, El Tigre!

You nailed him just right because he can do almost anything because of his awesomeness. And Frida...meh, she's alright for a Chicken ittle girl.

Cartman, ever the entrepreneur of the South Park series. Eddy's made a wise choice in considering his offer. Though, we can all assume Cartman is going to do something really horrible.

I loved this chapter...and Two-Faced McKenize makes it all the better! :)
nightmaster000 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
very interesting like your Bid character and Miz sound interesting to any chance of seeing him in the story later on maybe Zim to as for characters i like to see Nega-tize how about Zoe Aves also know as Black Cuervo from El Tigre and Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in fact a Nega version of Billy would be interesting to anyway thats it for now great chapter hope to see the next one soon
Gamewizard2008 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
SWEET! Evil Dib! Hey, maybe you can add in a Negative 362! Just imagine how evil THAT'LL be!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I have a challenge for you... Negatize El Tigre/Manny. It would be rather difficult.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Actually, I'm pretty sure Manny's 13. At the end of one episode, he volunteered to be grounded until he was 30 and 17 years later, they showed him chained to a ball in his room, obviously still grounded, and since 30-1713, Manny must have been 13 when he was grounded, and is, therefore, 13 now.

I sense a certain Irken making an appearance later...
captainwii chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ooooooookay...

Don't get me wrong, I find it kinda interesting, but I've seldom been into crossovers.
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
good chapter nice to see you updating this story again will you include Black Cuervo to just wondering she always was one of my favorite characters from the show
Gamewizard2008 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I can't believe Harvey's doing this! Yay for El Tigre!
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Finally, chapter 3! I was getting tired of waiting so long! Now for flattery: nice touch with turning 363 into a kid version of Half-Face; nice work with the chapter so far. Though if I may make a slight suggestion; when you type Von Marzipan's lines, I want to know that the "th" sound is "z", not "v," mmkay?
Gamewizard2008 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
YAY! Another chapter! And Harvey's in pain!
Gamemaniac92711 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
A Giant Statue Versus A boy Weilding A Yo-Yo, Now Where Have I seen THAT before? Oh right! The Subspace Embissary where Ness and Lucas Fight The Hog King Statue.
cartuneslover17 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Cartman's a bigger butthead than the last story! And it's nice to see Kyle have a more major role. And ditto on Numbuh 363 kicking Sonya and Lee out of the treehouse; their love is too much! :D

Yay, Tommy!
cartuneslover17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I will admit that when I first saw Negative Numbuh 4 in show...I thought he was SO much cuter than the real Numbuh 4; maybe it's the goatee...

Anyway, this is SO going to be better than the last story! Negative Numbuh 4 is SO much better than Mandy and leader!

I hope Kyle has a bigger role this time. He's hot and I hope he has charm in this story. :D

Cartman, shut the *BLEEP* up!