Reviews for Repopulate!
un poquito
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
malooo horible
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
i got a big shock when i saw your username as the author, i love this and that how i became a werewolf pup

keep up the great work!
heartwolves1 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
awww... best story ever!
Tony Lover chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
That was a WONDERFUL story! But Humphrey and Garth need to fight at least 1 or 2 times.
#1: Those are the funny parts, it's not a good Alpha and Omega story without their fights.
#2: Garth would really just let Humphrey die in the caraboo part. I mean, ya, that's impossible
. He would totally hesitate to even TRAIN him!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I read all 8 chapters and I really like it. This would make a good sequal 2 Alpha and Omega if it weren't so grown up. But if it was up 2 me, I would love 2 make this into a book
Amelia chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
What does ejaculated means?
Add please chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Can you please add some photos?
Bellaswangirl71 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
aww they had there pups happy for them darn pain for females inbirth times. Funny kate was made at humphrey u did this to me! Love that parts the new pack what will come next!?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Ahh that was funny the birds are a meal to kate she is hungry!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
aww that was something a bear but it was his mate pups i love humphrey. He enjoy his offsprings when they play with him and lillys pups to love this story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
That was pretty sick to see that both alpha's throwup on the mates! I hate to see that come to me with my mate but kind of funny they did it same time aww sad for them love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Good to help friends out for the love together. I hope to see another movie of alpha and omega 2 maybe they will have the pups and everyone we like in the pack! Humphrey getting fire up for his mate and now they are mating together! Life is lovely when u have someone to care for and want a family with them Reese from KY.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
i'm glad to see that garth and lilly mated and read for there own pack. Will kate and humphrey be mating next?
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »