Reviews for Sons of War
Bwezil chapter 91 . 8/24
Yhe fact that you haven't given up on the story, even though it took 5 YEARS to write, is awesome.
And, it turned out to be a really good book, too. :-)
I REALLY LIKE this story BUT could you write an IDENTICAL story BUT

kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 91 . 7/20
I agree with RF. A couple of one-shot stories would be a wonderful thing - if you have the time. It would be nice to know about Halia, Angela, the werecats, and the rest of the heroes. :D
Restrained.Freedom chapter 90 . 7/20
Ten years later... And I loved the way you showed the {relatively happy} ending in a brief glimpse that gave us enough to satiate, and yet leave us wanting for so much more. I do not think that a sequel is needed, but a couple of oneshots would be helpful to answer some of the remaining questions, first and foremost, what has become of Halia? Even if it wasn't immediate, it would be very sad for nothing to ever come of her relationship with Murtagh. Next it would be wonderful to have it revealed whether and how the other races eventually accepted the son of Morzan's place as DragonLord. Additionally, there could be some hint of adventure that might have followed the death of the king, and who survived and who leads in the kingdoms of Alagaesia.
Any of these subjects could have been touched on, by the use of flashbacks while lengthening the epilogue to accommodate them. But what I think would be even more intriguing is to perhaps add on a couple of oneshot chapters as an addendum to this story, just to fill in some of the missing pieces that many of us are still hoping to learn.
I know that you are working on something new, and I respect that. I am so grateful for your hard work in finishing this story that I find it hard to even ask. But if you could do something to help quench our curiosity, I would be grateful, and if you are unable, would you consider allowing one of your fans to perhaps write and submit possible additions?
Du Valdr chapter 91 . 7/19
You should have put more of Haila. Shruikan died too easily. Angela isn't mysterious enough. Elves aren't sooo weak. Do they find Glaedr's Eldunari? Really, Karth and Furdor seemed stronger than ol' Galby. More on Draken, please. Why was Haila in the Golden Wood? Who were all the other prisoners in Helgrind? Rest aside, this was a great story. Paolini Happy.
I have so thoroughly enjoyed this story! I am so happy you finished it!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 90 . 7/18
Congratulations on finishing this magnificent story. Although I would like to know if Halia was finally healed and regained her magic ability.
It was so nice to follow you and your exceptional endeavours. I think you have done more than well.
Bravo !
What about halia?!
And i also don't like that eragon never recovers...
And what about the green egg and arya?
mangacrack chapter 91 . 7/17
I've followed you story for some time and yet never got around commenting. Shameful of me since I like the story despite I was put of by "Murtagh & a original female character" at first. But I grew to love it with each new chapter. That Murtagh finally gets the respect he has always deserved is one thing I aways hoped for.

That the ending wasn't magical making everything better is just prove of the quality the story speaks for. Eragon never truly recovered and Murtagh isn't married to Halia.

Thanks for staying true and giving us such a wonderful fic.
WinterDragonAredhel chapter 91 . 7/17
I loved this! Really, I did! I hope you publish your trilogy, if it's anything as good as this, I would buy it!
*cries forever* thank you for this amazing story
Just finished reading all that you have written. You have done a tremendous job on this project, my friend. The fact that you've been working on Sons of War for over five years now is just incredible. Never stop writing and creating your stories, you're too good at it :) I'm extremely excited to see how the aftermath of the battle plays out. Question though, will there be any more Eragon/Saphira POV's? I miss hearing them. And it'd be cool to see how much Eragon has improved since being rescued. Also, I was curious about this.. The new riders have well over hundred, probably over thousand by now, eldunari, yes? Why would each only take two, and in their packs at that, if they could use the distortion spell shown in Inheritance that could be used to transport well over hundreds of eldunari into the small pocket sized dimension? I can understand if you decided you didn't want to use it, but if would be helpful, would it not? Also, is the brown hatchling a female or a male? I apologize if this was said somewhere. I'm very intrigued as to what it's name shall be. Sad to see Shruikan and Elva go, but it, surprisingly, actually feels right. If they had lived on, I feel like neither would ever have ever lived truly happy. I hope Queen Islanzadì and the älfya come to accept Murtagh and Thorn.. They deserve it. Hmm.. Will any snalglì be showing up?
Overall, you have done exceptionally well on this, keep up the great work.
Eka elrun ono wiol förn.

- Dragonz
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 89 . 7/9
I like how everything is portrayed so vividly. This was a wonderful chapter; I can't wait for more !
Restrained.Freedom chapter 89 . 7/6
Oh how great it is to have the worst of everything behind you. Murtagh may still think he has obstacles to overcome and it is likely so, but victory tastes sweet indeed.
I hope that we will get a peek at what happened after Murtagh lost consciousness at the battle. But more than that, I want to see what happens to the heroes from this point on...
Amazing Chapter!
{{ Poke-poking for more... }}
I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next one!