Reviews for Code Geass R3 Return of the fallen warrior
Catherine chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I've just found out about this fanfic and it was awesome n also enjoyable. Hoping u continue it. Loved the romance between lelouch n cc, suzaku n euphy. If u can, please continue it.
bookcoda chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow code Geass you might actually have it right I never would have thought of that
God Fenrir chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
please! continue it! your story is awesome X3
alca.traz.39 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
ahh what's next?
xDesta chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
hope for an update it has an interesting plot line hope its not dead
Lelouch chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
wew wheres the nxt chapter?
alex1aa chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
You are a very skilled writer. The story line is a brilliant one. The story line is entangled with mystery and action and is a very entertaining and interesting story to read.

Can't wait to read more!
OmegaPotato chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Please continue this !
Kuran chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
What happen next ? I really wanna know what happen after that. Are Lelouch win or lose
Blood Maelstrom chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Just a bit of constructive criticism, not personal, just the review of a hardcore reader, haha.

Don't feel like your hard work and creativity are being threatened by my comments, the plot of your story is very good; Just like I would want it if I were to want to "continue"(because we can't yet) the code geass R2. But I don't think anybody else has a problem, but with myself I just pointed out little details that kind of make it hard to stick to the story. for example, the first thing was that the characters obviously express your excitement in this story. Either you were too excited in making a cool story, or you just had trouble visualizing their characters. But basically the characters took a forked path from their own individual personallities. I don't know if you'll ever revise the story but if you do then good luck and try to step into the shoes of the characters. As for my last comment is the usual problem that happens in school-made essays when students don't want to get into their story: the topic is going too fast from one idea to another. You need to relax and try to create a world in your story, a universe, a place where if something happens, anything, something else follows through naturally. I think what I'm trying to get to is that you need to slow just a tad bit down and let it flow naturally, while putting a whole lot more Visualization, which means putting certain details into the story that allow the reader to feel the events, emotions, actions, and thoughts. But no need to worry! You already have the backbone, the entire foundation, of what you need to have most of all in a story, A PLOT! All you need to do is slow down and write down a world.

Good story you have going on.
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
amazing, please update soon
Pikku1126 chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
Great story please update soon:D
SeigZeon chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
ahh there were good parts.. but more bad ones so i don't like this chapter.

it was really rushed sorry :(
SeigZeon chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
some work is needed but other then that i loved it so much :D
SeigZeon chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
ok bringing her out is what some people would say "what a twist" :D