Reviews for Never say forever, because forever is a lie
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Heya hun.

You was nervous...why? I loved this chapter is was awesome!
Never be nervous about your writing. Never.

What a way to start that chapter? Woo-fucking-wee! Cold shower anyone?
Billy and Steph are so hot together and damn! No wonder she has him wrapped around her finger! Fucking like that. This reader is a happy girl.

Friday fight night...I love it. Oh my god. Too much girl, too much.
'Revealing a body Joe could only ever dream of having 'Him and every other girl... what are you doing to me with these amazing visual aids?!
I just love their brotherly moments, Billy and Joe will always have each others back, the end of that flashback. Aww Billy is just...the way he is with Joe I love it. But I did giggle...
'Now get the fuck outta my ring' I wonder who dare take him on?!

And...you are awful. you are awfully evil.
That ending. My jaw hit my laptop. What the hell? You killed Joe!?
Booooooo! ( ( ( BUT you did a bloody good job and I was an emotional mess. Now please tell me all hell is about to break lose?

It will be interesting to see if the truth comes out everything...

Excited. Update soon girl. Amazing job as always!

A xx
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Heya D.
Can I just say... you are evil girl, it's nice to see the story circling the original premise for the Death Sentence film BUT you have me worried about where this is actually heading...

I do love Steph, always there for Billy when he needs it. You really are right, she knows him better than anyone and if Joe was to be sentenced. Oh shit. He'd most definitely lose it. The 'witness' probably wouldn't have lasted long if it went to trial...

What are you planning?! By the way, love, love, love the chemistry between Steph and Billy, I have said it before and I will keep saying it, I love the way you write them -perfect for each other! I love the memory, she knows just how to play him, hahaha

I am heading for the next chapter now! xx
Miyuh chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Aww man. That was so adorable, the fight scene. I love how it's all brutal ambit you made it the most heart warming interaction between billy and joe. And if course we all know Joe dies but I couldn't help but feel shocked for some reason. Poor billy! I hope he doesn't do something silly and fuck up their relationship again. Also I adore how sweet Step was being to Matt. Damn. Just when everyone's getting along something fucked up had to go and happen.

Loved it as usual!
NL92 chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Oh man Joe's dead :(,looking forward to see what her reaction is,looking forward to the next
Miyuh chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I looooved the parallels from before and now. It's so hard to stay mad at Billy in this story and I really really want to be.
I've come to the conclusion that these two are perfect for each other, really. No matter what they do to each other which I guess is beautiful in a really fucked up way lol.
Anywho, I loved this! Update again soon!
NL92 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
I wonder what her reaction is going to be when she finds out it was her brother who killed her aunt,looking forward to the next
HermioneandMarcus chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
NL92 chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters of this story,really enjoyed it!.Hope you update soon!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
I'm on a roll tonight and can't get enough of your stories! You have to update soon, another amazing chapter that I am so happy you are continuing on with :D
I can't believe Billy had told Steph it was Brendan that had killed her Aunt. I wonder if she will ever find out the truth? She has to right, then what will happen? Oh my god, I cannot wait.
Robbie. Hate that prick.
I really am feeling for Steph right now. She's so upset she's cleaning like a mad woman! It hurts to see her so, hurt (. I love the way Billy and Joe are trying to be there for her though... It may be tough being they are so hard but they are trying, that's what matters.
The memory. Oh Billy. why do you do what you do? Clearly you care for Steph but you struggle to stop being the prick. I love Billy but he needs a slap upside down the head sometimes - look at what you've got dude! Seriously!
BTW, I love that ending! Seriously linking the storylines in subtly and it's amazing. The fact Steph was the one that gave the machete to Joe. LOVE. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next.
As always, perfectly written girl.
A xx
Miyuh chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Ugh, Billy's such a dick. It's a genuine love have relationship i have with this guy. I feel really bad for Steph, all the hate she harbors after all the horrible things that happen to her.

All this pressure on Joe ohh man.

I'm wondering if this will fall into the story line of the movie as far as the initiation goes...hmm

Awesome chapter brah!
Miyuh chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
Again I'm so peeved that I didn't see you updated.
Omg, seeing Steph so upset makes me upset...like really.

I still can't get over Billy though, I know their whole relationship is toxic & i guess it just goes to show how toxic it still is being that he cheated on her and she got back with him. But on the upside he's there for her when she's got no one else.

I wonder if he's ever going to tell her the real reason Rainey died. Man I can't even imagine how distraught Steph would be if she knew...

Loved it!
update soon!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Well hello there D :) Oh how I have missed you and your chapters!

To start. I completely understand that life can unfortunately get in the way of writing sometimes, this happens to me quite a bit. It sucks but what matters is that you have returned! :D And girly, you definitely need to be finishing this story.

Now for the review, I really liked the way you started this chapter off. I love seeing that softer side to Billy, no matter how tough he acts on the outside - he clearly cares for Steph ALOT. I doubt you would see that kind of treatment with other people...

And Steph. You write her character brilliantly, I really feel her pain. Understandably she is hurting over what happened with Rainey and I'm excited to see where you take this...

I LOVE naked Steph and poor awkward Joey, you did make me smile here girl because the look on his face was a picture. It's the 'Oh shit. what do i do now?' look. But Joe being Joe did the right thing luckily and wrapped those arms of his around her. I will repeat I love your versions of the Darley's!

Oh the flashback. Joe was definitely in trouble! Oh how times change huh? Now he is one of the people trying to put the pieces back together :)

And that last bit... please update as soon as you can! Who the fuck did it?! That is what I want to know, Steph needs answers and she needs them now. I love the fact he opened his arms and she crawled into them, nothing quite like a Billy Darley hug!

I think... amazing and welcome back! Update soon
A x
leeseelee chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
I am glad her and Billy are cool now :)

Good chapter!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
:D

:O

:D

I am sorry babe, why in the world would you be worried about this? and OMFG you finally gave me a Steph and Billy FIX! And what a fix it was :D :D :D My face! :D :D :D

I am feeling for Steph, the girl is dealing with so much and maybe just maybe Billy be the one to help ) The past is the past and if she/they can move forward together...then fingers crossed he won't fuck it all up BUT Steph and Billy wouldn't be Steph and Billy if there wasn't any drama! I'm looking forward the breaking and making up ;) HAHA

HAHA The flashback, classic! What a picture! Billy Darley shopping and having to hold bags! Oh my Steph has that man whipped into shape! And her stopping to look in the wedding shop...made me giggle so hard - Billy in a tux? :P Loved that flashback, like all of them - it fit nicely to continue seeing a bit of the back story between them :D

And YAY she finally gave into him, very happy they are back being like they should be! She needs him and he's there! BUT BUT BUT I loved it most when he basically said 'Come home' *SWOOON* *SWOOOON* and more *SWOOOON* Billy can say that to me anyday and every single day! Oh my lord!

Heating up at the end there, Steph is a lucky girl ) Back in the arms where she belongs! I am looking forward to seeing what you have planned, please, please girl don't keep my fix too long away from me this time! You are an amazing writer and you need to update soon! LOVE YOUR STYLE AND THIS STORY!

TTYS SOON DESTY *HUGS* - Angel ;)
deadgummiegirl chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Well I'm glad they're back together, mostly because this undoubtely means that more drama is coming;) But I do hope they're happy and worry free for at least a little while.