Reviews for The Sorcerer's Bride
S. Augustara chapter 62 . 12/1/2020
Lovely story! I enjoyed it through and through! Looking forward to the sequel! Who doesn't enjoy reading good old fashioned misery when it has a happy ending?
S. Augustara chapter 56 . 11/30/2020
Love this chapter! Plus I love the bond that Nimueh gave them now means that Morgana will be immortal (though not invulnerable) alongside Merlin! I'm so happppy!
S. Augustara chapter 54 . 11/30/2020
I really love that you made Gwen a knight! It's a great way to raise her status rather than making her a lady! And I love that Gwen gets to be Morgana's knight too! It just adds such a fun, feminist twust to the storyline and I am so here for it!
S. Augustara chapter 48 . 11/30/2020
I love this whole story but this chapter in particular was amazing! The action was well done and the kiss removing him from his catatonic state was perfect! Great job!
Ishkabod chapter 23 . 11/13/2020
Lol stop apologizing for your OCs they add a very nice spice to the story! Its not your fault that cannon had so few female court ladies with names attatched. I do commend the show for having so many strong female leads.
RavenclawNORTH chapter 42 . 8/24/2020
This comment is for anyone who is wondering if they should read this story and let me tell this

READ THIS STORY IT IS AWESOME
Awesome chapter
RavenclawNORTH chapter 25 . 8/23/2020
Don’t trust peta
SpangleyPony chapter 62 . 5/11/2020
Great story! Would love to read more
PLPanda chapter 6 . 2/6/2020
this jab about troll earned me a kick from the lesson. worth it
Straight Gate chapter 15 . 1/21/2020