Reviews for Surprise Mate
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Oh come on hermione, harry was talking about obviously lupin
HP DM Junkie chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
*on knees begging* please update
dakenolebeau chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
I love this story, please write more if you can!

I can't wait for the next chapter
pacochico11 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Wait so Harry was going to have a BABY at 13-14 years old? I like your fic, don't get me wrong. However, that little fact left me dumbstruck. Also how is that he was pregnant while the tournament was happening and nobody notice that of him? REALLY?
mickysango chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
I understand writers block buti do hope it ends soon and you have some insparation. Your story is great and i cant wait for the rest.. good luck
peruser chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Too right bloody bonkers Ginny! And wouldn't you know, Dumbledore is the one who set the girl after Harry. The old man is crazy as well as cruel.
peruser chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Well my curiosity is definitely up! Lucius' potential mate is a male. Lucius has only met the person twice. That definitely leaves out Snape and Lupin. Still, like Hermoine said Harry has a number of acquaintances. I'm wondering if this person will be from HP canon or an OC. I look forward to finding out.
jgood27 chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, hope your writers block leaves you soon
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
oh boy i absolutly loved this hahah great just great i cannot wait for more
islandkate chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
Don't let yourself get too worked up. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment. We'll all be here waiting when you're ready, maybe not patiently, but we'll be here for you! If it helps, I outline notes and sketch out occasional good bits when I'm blocked. It's been a great story so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
S-okay
ORKCHILD chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
Real life can often kick you when your down, take the time you need to take care of your real life concerns and come back to us invigorated. We will wait.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Hey in chapter 8 hermione mentioned Harry feeling guilty for sirius' death. But in chapter 10 you said that he was exonerated and getting his old auror job back. So which is it? Is he dead or alive?

-Violet Fire
Madriddler chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Okay, so now Harry has mini boobs, and they had to cut off his bits. -_- I think you just turned him into a girl. I'm afraid to read any further.
sm1982 chapter 18 . 6/26/2011