Reviews for My Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great story! It has a real "Wonder Years" vibe to it.
YumeKoe chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was absolutely adorable. I'm a new fan to the Batman verse and am looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for writing!
BeciNotBecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was brilliant ! It's rare when I actually laugh at things I read but I laughed multiples times with " as the light of her braces " and the " can I drive , can I marry her " great fic !
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
and so it begins...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
YAY!
DollaMac chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"Drive? But you're only-"

"You think she'll marry me?"

This dialogue was pure gold. It had me smiling like an idiot. Good story.
FanG chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOVE it! So cute! Well thought out too. Words can't explain so I just gonna stop here
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Sooooo cute! Though having Dick be secretive about Batman and the Batcave got slightly annoying, since it seemed out of place, you got his character down pat and the plot was great. Loved whenever Bruce was at a loss for words :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That is so cute! I love Dick and Babs, they are such a cute couple. I like this version of how they first met. You did well with the discriptions and what Dick was thinking. This was a very fun read.
Agashi chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very sweet and extrememly well-writen. I especially loved the way you gave a nod toward the military (Am I correct in guessing you're a servicemember?) though I wondered how Dick at nine years old would know about drill sergeants and sergeants major... But great story overall!
cassieanimorph01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
kawaii! so cute!

cute story.

so many "awss" XD

hey, Robin's name is richard?
Lady Slytherin3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
So, so cute! Loved it!
KalipsoRed chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
That is the cutest story ever!
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was a cute story. Dick's references towards Babs were hilarious. My favorite was ladylove.

TG
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was so sweet. I loved it. And I do so hope that Babs and Dick get married! It would be so cute!

-Creative Spark