Reviews for If You Pull the Trigger
Laurarena chapter 1 . 9/28
For those who are complaining about how the ff was writen, why are you still readung if you don't like it so much. Geez.
TabBrookefiction chapter 57 . 11/23/2016
I really like your story, but the portrayal of the newborn baby in this chapter is super unrealistic. It's like you are portraying a few weeks, or a month old baby rather than a newborn. They sleep a lot, they don't babble-that doesn't come until a while later-they make small coos, their mouths move some and she wouldn't be sucking on anything-unless she were nursing, and they also do not open their eyes all that much in the first so many hours. Every baby is different when it comes to crying, but seeing as how it is a newborn, and only a few hours old if that she would not be as active as you say she is. They honestly don't move as much as you have made Trinita move in this chapter, I loved the chapter do not get me wrong. But I feel as though you would benefit from being a little more realistic with a newborn baby. She is hours old, she would be sleeping and cuddling into whoever was holding her for warmth, and or looking to feed. Again, I love your story and this chapter, but I do feel you do need to make things like this more realistic in the future. It needs to fit the description of the age of the child. Just a word of advice, but otherwise good chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
What happened to chapters 6,7,8, and 9 there nothing there it just say (null)
Guest chapter 40 . 4/23/2016
Yourr songs take up more room than your story does. And so does your addressing the audience
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Wow this story is already bad. I don't have to go past chapter one I already know what awaits me... Stupidity
Carlisle'sGirl chapter 40 . 7/24/2015
Also, I've just scanned the reviews and I would love to give the immature 'guest' leaving bad reviews a piece of my mind. Your story is brilliant, don't listen to it. And I love your song lists! You put 'hey soul sister' my favourite song. Thanks! X
Carlisle'sGirl chapter 40 . 7/24/2015
I've been reading this story for a few weeks now, and it's honestly one of the most articulate Twilight fanfiction I've seen, it's definitely book worthy! This is the best plot I have ever read with human characters, and I am in love with this take on Carlisle. Thank you so much for taking the time to make my days. I absolutely adore 'When I Said Forever' as well, and have been desperately searching for its sequel, but I can't find it! I'm not sure how this system works, but is there a way you can direct me to it? If so it would be amazing, thank you in advance. Keep writing, you have an outstanding talent. X
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
Omggg I have no clue why im reading this! Its so bad. I find things in each chapter that are so bad I either cringe, roll my eyes or laugh at how stupid it is. Why is she telling every tom dick and harry her personal business now? If you're gonna quit, do it! Not weave some long ass sob story! That was the only reason her boss started being nice to her! Which means she's still a cold hearted woman! You should be nice to people regardless, and now its all lovey dovey, pathetic.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Oh for crying out loud! Sooo stupid. Urhh. The rose and emmet bit? Urh god, kill me now.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
Blah blah blah, so over done! Abused and saved by a mobster. Can you say over done?
Guest chapter 64 . 1/22/2015
You are a wonderful story teller. I absolutely love this story. It was wonderful. Please keep the stories coming. Thank you.
alaskangirl chapter 63 . 12/9/2014
as much as I want to love this I have some issues with it. first the whole womb thing...you could have used other words to say what you were trying to show. it just got over used. second the whole daddy thing made me sick. for her to call him daddy was just weird. I think with some tweaking of the words and such this would make a kick ass ff.
WolfGoddess chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
This is adorable!
cristinaN chapter 64 . 8/4/2014
Your story was absolutely beautiful I loved every single chapter. The plot is brilliant and it is so well written and I like the fact that you mixed up the characters that is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing this it has been a pleasure to read.
silversimon chapter 47 . 5/29/2014
I know they story was completed a long time ago. This is my second reading! Comment : odd that Esme, Anetta, et al. seemingly appeared at Carlisle's office without an appointment or prior notice. Surely respect for the Don would necessitate "permission" to return to the States. Not just show up essentially demanding an in . And shouldn't her parents, employers, be present at such a meeting? She's seeking reinstatement as an assasine in her parents "company"?