Reviews for If You Pull the Trigger
Omggg I have no clue why im reading this! Its so bad. I find things in each chapter that are so bad I either cringe, roll my eyes or laugh at how stupid it is. Why is she telling every tom dick and harry her personal business now? If you're gonna quit, do it! Not weave some long ass sob story! That was the only reason her boss started being nice to her! Which means she's still a cold hearted woman! You should be nice to people regardless, and now its all lovey dovey, pathetic.
Oh for crying out loud! Sooo stupid. Urhh. The rose and emmet bit? Urh god, kill me now.
Blah blah blah, so over done! Abused and saved by a mobster. Can you say over done?
You are a wonderful story teller. I absolutely love this story. It was wonderful. Please keep the stories coming. Thank you.
alaskangirl chapter 63 . 12/9/2014
as much as I want to love this I have some issues with it. first the whole womb thing...you could have used other words to say what you were trying to show. it just got over used. second the whole daddy thing made me sick. for her to call him daddy was just weird. I think with some tweaking of the words and such this would make a kick ass ff.
WolfGoddess chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
This is adorable!
cristinaN chapter 64 . 8/4/2014
Your story was absolutely beautiful I loved every single chapter. The plot is brilliant and it is so well written and I like the fact that you mixed up the characters that is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing this it has been a pleasure to read.
silversimon chapter 47 . 5/29/2014
I know they story was completed a long time ago. This is my second reading! Comment : odd that Esme, Anetta, et al. seemingly appeared at Carlisle's office without an appointment or prior notice. Surely respect for the Don would necessitate "permission" to return to the States. Not just show up essentially demanding an in . And shouldn't her parents, employers, be present at such a meeting? She's seeking reinstatement as an assasine in her parents "company"?
it's simply me n you chapter 24 . 3/21/2014
It's nice to see Edward begin to change and also to see that Edward is noticing how happy his brother is with Bella.
jjkostenko chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
If she's that far along in her pregnancy why would she be lying on her stomach?
jjkostenko chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
Could Bella be any more dramatic? Sorry, she was just getting a little annoying as usual.
jjkostenko chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Perhaps a little less of the word "swoon". I'm quite intrigued by your story. It's just they keep professing their undying love for each other every other paragraph almost and being all sickly sweet, breaking out into song and referencing Disney movies. It's all just a little too much at times, kinda feel a tooth ache coming on. Over all its a great story, strong plot line and good writing.
carlisle.love.bella chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love this!ok now I want leave a review for every chapter,this is awesome!:-*
Klaine4Ever chapter 40 . 8/17/2013
Whenever I read Riley and Dean, I can't picture anyone but Kurt and Blaine *swoon*
vampiregirl31 chapter 64 . 7/31/2013