Reviews for Fight or Flight
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful ending! I'm glad everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Is Peter going to have his way with Liv? I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope this works out!
Viktorija chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I loved it! :)
samiam004 chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
hot. very hot.

i don't understand how you can write so fast! but i'm not complaining, i love your stories!
AgentBauer87 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Great story! Loved it! :)
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
awww,lovely ending, great job, I enjoyed reading this.
ab89us chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
oooo loving the added stuff! The original was excellent but this is just as amazing with the new material!
ab89us chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Is it sad that I still squeal over this though I've read it through like 10 times? And your stuff is always worth reading!
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Very HOT! Loved it!
wjobsessed chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Wow, O, an extremely yummy chapter. Thanks for sharing.

You get 14,101 bonus points for giving Liv a triple!

Hmm...I wonder what you'll be inspired to write after I do a sequel to 'Rouge'?

I do have a personal request. I would LOVE to see you and americanchick do another Halloween or fall fic-either together or both of you separately.
AwesomeAuror chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
This is getting very... hot? I like it.

More Peter/Olivia angst, please!
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Very interesting idea! Can't wait to see what Peter has to say about her new skills!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Hey, wanted to let you know I am reading and enjoying this on my phone, I'm currently having some comp technical issues, and am using my roommates laptop right now to write this, I love the whole concept/plot of this I think its brilliant and I look forward to reading the next part, I am also enjoying your other fics, real life just limits my frequency of being able to review, anywho great job.
KlingonLady chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Oooh I love it! I thought it sounded like Rouge and then when I read that it inspired this I went "ah haaaaa" .. You are doing quite well and I can not WAIT for the last part! I want to see what Peter says to her!

I loved how he wanted to refuse the dance and she just played with him! That was AWESOME!

Hope it isn't long till the next chapter!