Reviews for Hello Again
jon08 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I liked Sally as a companion/non-companion in the one episode, I wished there was more of her. This looks promising. Please continue, either update this chapter to make it longer or post further chapters, after all there is a lot untold here; how did Sally know when, where and with what to turn up. Was there more information in Wester Drumlins than we were told...
Harold Saxon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this continued. In my opinion, Sally Sparrow would have made an excellent companion, and I find fan fiction about this very good. Another thing I liked was that there was no messing around with Doctor romance. That just bores me. This short thing is just the Doctor being brilliantly weird. Please continue this.
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Woot! That was awesome, you should make a story out of it, yeah!XDDDDDDDD
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
There seriously needs to be more Sally Sparrow fic. A switchblade and a water pistol. Full of acid. WIN.

And we know he would have been fine. Of course he would have. But Walking in, saving the Doctor's ass, all with a cheerful "Hello!"...That made me grin, and I haven't stopped yet.

I'd love to see a few more vignettes and short stories about the two of them after running into each other again. I don't think she'd even have to be a just strikes me as right that they'd run into each other during utter peril.

"Oh, hi, fancy meeting you here. Again. Shall we flee for our lives?"

Very short, and yet possibly one of the best 'Sally encounters the Doctor again' fics I've read. :D Fantastic!
crazyone256 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I vote, MORE CHAPTERS! This can go SO FAR! This is more than a one-shot! This could be so much more, danger, romance, Humor, Sic-Fi, and so MANY MORE! I really hope you consistent doing more. Plus sorry for my grammar. Horrible at spelling. :P
debbiea chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hmm, just been through your stories and can't find a full Sally Sparrow/10th Doctor story. Shame, as I really like this little drabble. Maybe one day, eh?
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
please continue. I want to know what happens.
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yes, please! - I tried finding Sally Sparrow stories, and while some exist it is not realy many. ...

Liked the "preview" here! :)
Sage1988 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good one-shot, I would definately like to see more of Sally Sparrow. She would have made a brilliant companion
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Please, do write more about Sally Sparrow! She was definitely one of the strongest female characters that Moffat wrote in the RTD era.
Romana2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
yay, Sally sparrow, she is easier my favourite companion, or at least she should have being the Doctor's companion.