Reviews for I'VE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME Sequel
Paccione Innocenza chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
oh muuyyy freakin gosh wat an awsome ff this one of the first ff stories ive read nd i completely fell in luv with these two i luv how u made randy codys teacher witch made them forbidden from being with each other thi s story is award worthy the only thing is u need to make a sequel to this sequel other than that im in luv as well as in tears ...tears of joy that is so keep it up
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
:'(! I thought it was a new chapter! Waaah! You better make that sequel sequel, or else I'll call you and cry all night xD
JxTina chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Okay first off - I think hates me! Every time I went to load the next chapter the whole site just crashed on me! But was that determined to read it all that I ended up reading the last two chapters on my phone in bed (whilst my poor boyfriend fell asleep lol).

Oh god the angst, the tension - it was killing me! (I think iTunes sensed the angst too and decided to play the most angst-ridden songs ever whilst on shuffle!) The relationship between Cody and Randy was actually beautiful - you know I'm sucker for them two together and this was just amazing! Gah!

And the ending... awwww! I think I melted :-)

Oh and Randy as a teacher... *dies*

I'm secretly hoping for a sequel to the sequel... maybe? yes? please? pretty please? with little pictures of Randy & Cody on top?
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
*Sigh* You should make this as a movie... And force Randy and Cody to play their parts xD! I LOOOOVE this... I wanna cry because it ended ! I love it, love it, love it! How can you make something so beautiful? Whenever I get time, I'll have to read the whole story again...

I know it's a stupid question, 'cause I like the way it ended and in a way that's how it's supposed to end without further questions and answers... but... I'll hate myself if I don't ask... Could you maybe make some kind of sequel? I know, it might be stupid, but I just need more of these two characters you have build up..

It's not only because I wanna know what happens afterwards, I just can't get enough of student Cody and teacher Randy! 3... - I never make hearts, so I only made this, because I truly mean what I'm saying... LOVE LOVE LOOOOVING THIS STORY!

By the way, how is your baby and you :)? I hope you're doing good...

Before I leave, I just wanna thank you for making such an awesome story! You rock!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
She's a smart girl... Finally those two had each other again! Wonder where it goes from now? I hope the next chapter is set at the prom too xD So far I loved all about this chapter.. Andrew, Emily and Cody in a car - that's epic! SO FUNNY!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Sick bastards! How could they hurt Randy! And why the hell did they do it?

Fave sentence: "Cody didn't leave until Monday morning..." !

Can't wait to see what happens next... those two has to be together! They make me wanna cry with joy, everytime time they allow themselves to be together!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
For God sake, now wanna cry! I LOVE this story... I think it's one of the best I have ever read in here... Might even say that it IS the best... I love it... I LOVE IT!

GOD! How can they keep away from each other! What they were doing might have been wrong at some level, but as Cody said, if he had just been a doctor or something else... Damn..I gotta read on.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Oooh... I love this chapter!

I feel sorry for Randy, but now that he's taking good care of.. I just... Awww.. so sweet! I love Cody... and the part where he takes Randy's hand... I could die! Loving it!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Finally a sequel :D!

Awww... I'm getting heart broken just reading that! Forbidden love... One of the most discussed subjects, if you ask me.. Sometimes it's more obvious than others.. But this... This is easy to see.. No one can know, 'cause what they had together, would be like a wrong father and son relationship in other people's eyes...

Great work... Hopefully they'll get to talk soon!
oh velveteen chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I've been reading this with a sinking feeling in my stomach, sharing the same fears as the characters: that someone would find out, that this simply couldn't be...

You've told this story so beautifully, and I've been thoroughly captivated.
LegacyChick chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
God, just god... poor Cody having to face Randy up there... on stage... and poor Randy, too, of course.

And yay for the GASP OF REALIZATION... and Em's silent vow not to ever say a word...

Dustin... you dirty little fucker. Scaring Randy like that :P

God boys... when will you ever learn to actually TALK to eachother? *huffs and sniffles* Idiots... don't keep secrets, especially not those kind of (I'm referring to their "jobs" next year)

The world's small, huh? Gosh... I would have made that U-Turn if I was Cody :P

Cody... you idiot!

Thanks Dustin for the rescue... sort of.

And again... Cody you're an idiot!

Girl... I actually have tears in my eyes now. Thanks! Damn... that ending was just so... so... dunno... can't find the right words for it... but just DAMN! *sniffles* :)
LegacyChick chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Please don't let that chick spill the secret... please not!

Okay, first off... Codes can be so very happy to have a friend like Andrew, not judging but actually joking and being totally cool about it... and Em with her comment of "I'd like to watch" *giggles* Sweetness!

And gosh... Randy and Cody in that classroom... damn hotness... even if it was only quick, like really quick (I demand a longer sex-scene like that :P)... it was so fucking *swoon*
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
This "It seemed impossible to changeā€¦ to even try. But was it impossible or did they just want it to be?"

- *dead* It's the perfect summary for pretty much the whole story.

"But which path would do the most damage in the long run? Being together? Or being apart?"

- God girl, where did you come up with those sentences? So damn perfect, so brill... so intense.

"Time stood still. Nothing else mattered. The gentle insistence of soft lips, satisfied sighs exchanged as warm breath caressed hesitant tongues, wholly innocent, yet nothing chaste about the desire bubbling just under the surface."

- *goosebumps*

Gosh... the scenario when Cody found out it had been his friends/one of them... the phone-call... how he walked into the bar, punched someone and walked out of it. I'm so totally imagining it right now...and it scares me that I can see it so clearly in front of my mental eyes (is that the right saying? :P)

And... that last part... *smiles brightly* Awwww... sweetness.
LegacyChick chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
God... don't kill me like that... seriously.

I don't know anyone else who's able to create such sexual tension, such intensity in such "normal", totally un-erotic (usually un-erotic) situations like for example wrapping a bandage around someone's battered ribs. It's just breath-taking to say the least.

I could so feel it, feel every single emotion and tension in it when they were together, Cody wrapping the bandage around Randy and even before in the kitchen. Shit... you're seriously a genius.
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
*sobs a bit* god damn... how can someone do this to Randy, seriously? Gosh... bastard(s)... I just hope he won't freak when he wakes up... and that he remembers everything so they can get the guy(s).