Reviews for The Target of His Heart
pentello chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
such a good book! I'm enjoying it so much already!
killer4853 chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Tenaviel chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Hi ! I'm a French reader and let me tell you that I really like you fanfiction ! nevertheless, I will make a remark : "certains amis vous s'est avéré être" doesn't mean anything / In fact, " certains se sont avérés être des amis" is grammatically correct )
Kelleighlizz chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Only on chapter 5 and already in love with this story :) 3
Annie chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
It was moving I gasped more than once, flipped out when Diana assaulted Altair and was freaked with the discoloration visions. All in all good job Taylor.
Annie Armstrong chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Ahh it was sooo cute. You were right Taylor, oh and FYI Rachel or whoever this is Taylor is my best friend so don't get crazed. Any way one of the chapter confused me though it was about like escaping into freedom, I guess, it made me think too much. On that note bye see ya later dude-at
Annie:)!
Annie Armstrong chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Nice Taylor, or Nellie if this is your page FYI I am Taylor's friend. On a different note we need to meet. Any way nice chapter, I am so glad he finally admitted out loud that he was "Falling for her." Also They are in something deep, if you know what I mean. Ok then I guess bye if you read this!:)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/6/2012
YAY THE END -ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2012
I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE I MEAN MARIA WILL BE ALTAIR'S WIFE LATER ON SOOO SOMETHING HAD TO HAPPEN -ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2012
O_O WOW -ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
YAY -ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
? -ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
WTF IS WITH ALL THE HITS TO THE SHOULDER NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS ARROW TO THE SHOULDER! -ILLINOIS P.S FUCK THAT
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
KNEW IT! -ILLINOIS P.S SHE SPILLED THE BEANS!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2012