Reviews for Salvation
agigabyte chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Why is Sigma female? Why isn't Beta TeX?

Other than that, this thing is awesome.
P.A.W.07 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
I bloody loved this. I'm glad for this 'what if' story. I really miss O'Malley and Theta and Delta, so I love this idea, especially since Church/Alpha had to start facing himself and his other parts.

As for the OCs, I knew Iowa was shifty from the beginning, but somehow you redeemed him regardless. Which I will admit I like because the Ada/Iowa romance thing is adorable. As for Ada, I do like how well she turned out. I didn't dislike her character for a moment, especially with how she interacted with the AIs.

Nice job and now to the second story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I like how you got Theta, the most childish AI in the canon story, who represents happiness, and made him fear.
HawthornSword chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Omigosh, this was intense! I cried during the chapter about Delta and York, and this ending left me breathless! Absolutely great! I can't wait to start the next one! :)
Ilessthan3KH chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
wow :O
Ilessthan3KH chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I am very very very confused.. I like your writing and the story, but the confusion in the AIs makes it hard to is Tex, female. Theta is the pink one, trust, not Sigma. Sigma, while literally, flaming, is the only clearly Male AI, besides Gamma. The rest look like freelancer suits, so its hard to determine gender. I do like the idea of a Zeta AI. Wash did say there were more AI where Epsilon was kept, Zeta makes sense. I also like your Beta. I can relate a lot to him. This really is a great idea for a story though! :D
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
aww! you're really good! I was not confused about which AI was talking! Is Zeta an OC? or did you mean Theta? :)
Chris of the Skazes chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Omega Collaborative chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
WOOT! That. Was. AWESOME! I loved this story and an avidly looking forward to absolution.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Wooo! Nice to see everyone got out safely! Can't wait to see where they all go from here...!
glittering wolf chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Can't wait for Absolution! It's going to be great. Sorry about your power. Hope the hurrican didn't mess up things too bad for you.
Mr.WigZ chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
can't wait! keep pumping 'em out like you've been doing.

keep up the good work!
30CK chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Didn't think it felt like it should be the end of this one, with a sequel coming 'round, though. Didn't feel like a definite END to me. But still, good work all around and really looking forward to the next one. And don't worry about that bit last chapter, about making up Halo terrain, because I personally haven't ever really played Halo; most exposure I have is two or three versus matches and the Red vs Blue universe.
XspriteyX chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
WOOHHOOO! They're on their way! :D
Chris of the Skazes chapter 5 . 11/1/2012

In other words, thank you very much, you have just made my day.
Kudos and deuces.