Reviews for Do Not Swallow Your Tears
JelliesTheFish chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
perfect
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Even though it was such a simple conversation, the meaning was obviously deeper than what was on the surface.

Amazing work!

Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
#eyes in tears

That was... that was...

#sobbed

Thank you...! Thank you, Zoro...!

Luffy need it now...!
RedlovesGreen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Luffy and Zoro nakamaship is the best thing in the world i love you so ! You are amazing
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was really, really nice. I almost can see them interacting like that. Looking for each other comfort as the good friends they are.
Good story!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Brilliant. That's honestly all i can say.
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was such a touching fic! Absolutely beautiful. Zoro really knows what to do for Luffy. I just love their relationship and you depict it so well! I guess it's not the first time I tell this to you, but it's true!

Thank you for this awesome one-shot!
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
AWWW OMG YOU STABBED ME IN THE HEART! So touching, wow. You make Nakamaship the most beautiful thing in the world. Thank you for writing this :p

XOXOXO,
FULLMETAL
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So sad, but so perfect. 3
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Now I am sad. But this is great. I always love seeing the friendship between Zoro and Luffy.
psdo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Simple yet beautiful. Great job.
fictionlover27713 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
what i wouldn't give to see this, or any of your other zoro/luffy nakama moments for that matter. i love it.
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Kayh! You just made me fall in love with Zoro even more than I already am. I actually teared up a bit at this.