Reviews for Do Not Swallow Your Tears
pheonickx chapter 1 . 7/17
aw.. oh...
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 1 . 5/16
I've read a few fics with this theme, yet this one is certainly the best so far. Those two have something so special and dificult for me to write that I am really glad when I find someone who actually can.
Thank you!
Wera chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This was beautiful. The way you portrayed the understanding Zoro and Luffy have with eachother and their bond was amazing. Your writing is brilliant.
Rarasachi chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Zoro! Nice job!
JelliesTheFish chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
WeirdoPigeon chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Even though it was such a simple conversation, the meaning was obviously deeper than what was on the surface.

Amazing work!

Thanks for writing!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome work.
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
#eyes in tears

That was... that was...

Thank you...! Thank you, Zoro...!

Luffy need it now...!
RedlovesGreen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Luffy and Zoro nakamaship is the best thing in the world i love you so ! You are amazing
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was really, really nice. I almost can see them interacting like that. Looking for each other comfort as the good friends they are.
Good story!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Brilliant. That's honestly all i can say.
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was such a touching fic! Absolutely beautiful. Zoro really knows what to do for Luffy. I just love their relationship and you depict it so well! I guess it's not the first time I tell this to you, but it's true!

Thank you for this awesome one-shot!
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
AWWW OMG YOU STABBED ME IN THE HEART! So touching, wow. You make Nakamaship the most beautiful thing in the world. Thank you for writing this :p

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »