Reviews for Get What You Want
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aw... Not gonna lie. I love a good James/Lily and I felt so, so sorry for James in this! It was awful, thinking that Lily found his affections so amusing. ): Like she thought he was just kidding around and that, eventually, he’d get over it or something. Argh. Stupid Lily! And to think that she sometimes flirted back just to get an extra kick! Grah. I seriously want to kick her in the face. I do love how they ended up together though. She finally got her shit together!
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
The song fits PERFECT with James and Lily! :D *goes to look up song*

The end lines were sad, angsty, brillant, and happy. I loved it.

I love James/Lily (it's my 3rd favorite ship, following Remus/Sirius and Teddy/James Sirius), hence the JnL in my penname.

I love that this was from James pov!

;D
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awwww, I loved this so much! I hurt for James and then I was happy for him and then I hurt for him because I know how his story ends! It is so bittersweet. I loved how you showed that Lily toyed with him when she felt like it - like her granddaughter, lol. I just wanted to jump in and snog the face off James! I really loved how you showed that he needed her and didn't just merely want her - there is a big difference when it comes to love. Amazing job!

Thank you sooooooo much!