Reviews for Diary of the Unforgiven
Il'Diko chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I normally don't read AU, but this intrigued me and I wasn't dissapointed. I liked the characteristion. Draco suprised me though, I didn't picture him so violent and I just can't understand his motives for rescuing James and then treating him like scum. Also who is this anonymous person? I take it some relative of Jaems... and who sends him letters?

My hearth breaks for little James, but I'm glad the boys get on well!

I think this is a very believable writing about the magical world if Voldemort had won the battle! Nicely done.

I will definitely read on!
lsaS chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
great story plez keep going i love it
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I really enjoyed this. I think your characterisation of how Draco would have turned out had Voldemort won is just right. Like the fact that even the Malfoys regarded Bella as mad too. And I like the way you write the relationship between Scorpius and Abraxas.
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Ah, poor James. I'm glad Blaise seems to be a bit on his side at least. And who was the wizard who got the letter? Fred? Nice little cliffie there... Oh, and I adoreed the mention of Neville. Really enjoying this story.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Very good chapter. I like your opinionated Astoria, and harry's resignation to his fate.
Cobalt Arctic chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I found it interesting that the age requirement to enroll at Hogwarts has been changed. I wonder why...

It's too bad that Draco has to resort to beating Abraxas just to keep his "headaches" to himself. Surely a spell could have worked instead?
Rosiline chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
really great! wish that it didn't end here, would love to read more on this one!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
love the story so far. more updates please
Rosiline chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
another great update!
Cobalt Arctic chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Wow, this story is so interesting so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Rosiline chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
great update!
xhpduhx chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
ohh myy goodness. u made me cry. in ch 1 i was crying with the paragraph where harry's counting the days and recalling events, it was a silent stream of tears. but now, when effin draco said... to harry... and then he.. gah! bawling! i'm flippin' bawling! idk if i can read this.. it's hella interesting and all, but.. idk. i'll add it to my alerts. i'll most likely read it, but.. it's crazy. yahh. crazy.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is a fabulous beginning. Looking forward to more of this.
Rosiline chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow what an awesome start!

can't wait read more of it!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is so beautifully clever! Absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to read the rest of the story. It is so positively AU (Lord, I'm gushing!) Why are you sitting here reading this? Write!