Reviews for Burden or Better
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh mew. How is it that I love you even more with every fic of yours that I read? It’s like you have all these ideas and you manage to portray each and every one of them flawlessly. If I didn’t love you so much I’d probably hate you for being so flawless.
That, and I really enjoy Depeche Mode, which just made me love the fic even before reading it.

So firstly! I loved the little knock on clichés there. Perfect. Made me laugh out loud.
And I felt really bad for Daphne! I’ve always had a soft spot for her and I don’t like the idea of her feeling weak. Though I can see why she would. The whole war would’ve been a pretty hard fall from grace when it came to the Slytherins.

My favourite part, however, was when you wrote: “she wishes he wouldn’t look at her with distaste a split-second after eying her lovingly”. It’s like I read that line and it kinda just smacked me in the face over and over again. It rings so true in so many situations and as soon as I read it I just thought, “God, I know exactly how she feels. Excuse me while I castrate Neville for being such an absolute bastard.”

...So, as you can see, you’ve managed to impress me once again with your talent and skills. Way to go, mew! (;
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yummy! Reggie cupcakes for my birthday!

XD

I. Love. This. So. F*cking. Much! My heart broke for Daphne because it is obvious in this that she wanted Nev to love her but she knew that he didn't! That's sad! I really loved how much Nev had changed from his school years and the "mouse among lions" thing was perfect. I love Vicnev a lot but Daphnev is pretty close behind!

"Because she's not some beast to be tamed or branded

If anything, she wishes she could brand hi T"

That was amazing! I loved it so much.

:D