Reviews for The Axis Blog
Ravenstar556 chapter 2 . 4/3
This fanfic is so cool! Plz continue, it's so funny, i love it! XD
t1ckt0ck8r8kh34ds chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
... :'D HILARIOUS.
Zenna95 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for making me laugh so much. You and your co-authors are amazing xD
fujikawaii10346 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Haha! This is definitely very funny... Would hate to see it got to waste... And I seriously had to hold back laughter at the EngPrus thing... Haha!
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Oh god, I demand more! I am currently sick, but still running!

Anyways, love Alfrie and Gil's comments to Arthur in Chap 2! I find them hilarious!

P.s. I can't tell if its USUK or UKUS... I sure hope its not UKUS... thinking of Arthur as the dominent one... Creepy...

*alerts and favs*
ZemyxDexion chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
England must be really upset at Prussia... PrUK is pretty good, though I do prefer me PruCan. Much... tastier. For the mind, the soul, and the fangirl. I like most Prussia pairings, actually... ecept for Prussia/Poland. i think of them more as best friends planning eeeevvvvviiiiillllll plans... :3

Prussia (Me): But who could resist the AWESOME ME? Not even Poland could stand up to my AWESOMENESS! How insulting! ...I'm gonna go plan evil plans with Poland on how to get Canada's pretty li'l ass!

...Arthur, your little brother knows too much. Far too much. Why am I even telling him all this... information... Unless he's a fanboy... THAT'S IT! SEALAND'S A FANBOY! AHA! :D

Mwahahahaha...

Prussia and Gilibird, SIGNING OUT!

-ZemyxDexion
RasalynnLynx chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Bwhaha. This is fricking hilarious! Can't wait to read more.
Mistress Tori chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I loved it! so like America
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I love this chapter! (I like PrUk too XD So you get bonus points for mentioning it~)
Solians in Lunia chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
moar pplz shuld b reedin dis shit! it's funneh az!111one! xD lol
Solians in Lunia chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
xD lol that bloody brilliant XDD