Reviews for Stay With Me
That was really good.
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this was good
Kyoki Tsuki-hime chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love how Kurogane and Fai are in character though the whole story .
BlackRoseWolf1995 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was so sweet,I hate who ever did this to our adorable little mage.
LightlessFallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That's such a sweet story~ It doesn't give much for the facts, but we get a close view at how much Kurogane cares for Fai 3 It was sucha pretty story, nice work~
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
so sweet X3 i would probably be able to give you a better review than this but i'm exhausted xp too...late...at...night...i had to read this though 3 it 1!
KuroFaiSplee chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awwww! I LOVE it when Kurogane acts sweet to Fai. It was so very romantic and wonderful~! I feel bad for Fai getting raped and all, but look what it allowed to happen! Very nice work.
MikaMiko chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Soooo cute 3
Shizurii chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
awe...That was so sweet... I think this really does show what Kurogane would do. I mean, we've all seen it in the manga/anime that Kurogane wouldn't let Fai die, let alone hurt. I love stories like this... even though I'm STILL listening to Servant of Evil, a story like this can make smile. Absolutly wonderful.
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet! :3
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
kurofai...hmmm? never get tired of this couple, and it's not to ooc either, good work!

-Sentai
Roxie Archer chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I can't give this one enough praise. You portrayed Kurogane and Mokona especially well and the entire thing was painfully (and subtly in places) emotional. *bows respectfully* Well done.
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing.

This was just WOW. Like OMG.

I like the premise, I feel Kurogane /would/ do anything for Fai.

Good job, this was very well writenn. I really, really like it.

m chapter 1 . 9/26/2010