Reviews for Alice Red Riding Hood
JB Tarrant chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
More chapters please! I've rea this ctory more times than I ought to and I'm hooked on it! It's been a little over a year now! How does one get writer's block for a story that lasts that long?! UPDATE SOON! THE SUSPENSE IN MADDENING!
JB Tarrant chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story! I LOVE IT! Please write another chapter!
Metal Frost chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I love your story! This is actually my third time reading it, the first time I got mad because there were only 9 chapters! -_-# The whole thing kept me in suspense and inspired me to write something similar but I was a bit disturbed with the ending of chapter 11 being sex. Really killed it for me but overall I loved it! More chapters for this story please! :)
MoisMo-ShipsJoQuinn chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THE TWIST OF AIW & RED RIDING HOOD!I LOVE TARRANT! I LOVE ALICE!I LOVE THE VIOLENCE! i think that I've covered everything just about & just so u know if this were a book poor little me would buy it in a heart beat!
Gadget947 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
This is a cool story I hope you will update soon,Hey what does your kitty look like, I just love kitties!.Love Peronafan98
bellacullen101123 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Please update soon! :)
alicehatter239 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Oh...um...okay...? I did NOT see that coming at ALL! This was the best chapter out of them all, no doubt. Keep writing!
ChillyRilly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in. :)

OMG! I'm really glad you updated this again; it's such a unique and splendidly written story. And thrilling, obviously! Haha I got a little dizzy reading this chapter. . . I faint at the sight of blood. But you awakened those senses with literacy, so well done! :D
Rosethorn chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Yay you updated! :D Wow, Alice really did go insane! I kinda feel bad for Imogene! You are such a talented author! Love this story!
randomchick1995 chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
You honestly made my day when i saw this story was updated! I absolutely love this idea! Fantastic!
Nuttycheychey chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
I'm so happy you've updated! *explodes from happinies* I hope that you get a chance to update soon! :( I want to know what happens next! Please? Yes, I miss Niphuria too. :( Laura where are you?
Gone5566 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Please write another chapter I absolutly love this story hopefully Alice and Tarrant will find that their in love with eachother once they get back to eachother. Anyway please please please write another chapter this is so awsome.
MagicMaxxy chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
i love you. you are a literary artist. you are the best writer ever. in fact im building a shrine of yu rite now... jk but yeah ur a genius
Rosethorn chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I'm so glad i started reading this story again! It's amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! o.o
ChillyRilly chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I just found this and I'm glad I did! It's so different and I love it! Please update soon.